jQuery not supported.

Fisher plow modules for 03-07 silverados

white #26400 module and green #27781 module
Forum rules
This is NOT the place to post topics that could be better classified in another category. Please make every attempt to post in an appropriate category before posting here.

Fisher plow modules for 03-07 silverados

Postby shooter56 [OP] » Nov 16 2013, 3:33am

My truck came with a fisher truck side plow setup, no plow though. so I picked up a mm2 for it. It worked up down side to side. I saw a light out but I just figured it needed a bulb. Great I put it away until the other day.

Got the plow out changed the fluid, filter cleaned up so rust a little paint and changed the bulb. Hmm still did not work. I took both lights apart rebuilt the parking/blinker sockets. Soldered the wires and heat shrinked everything. Cleaned the headlight sockets, plugged the headlights in damn the low beam drivers side still out. So I got out the power probe checked all the wiring it all checked out? :roll: So I gave up that day. I talked to a guy I know about it he said what color label is on the module? I said White #26400, He said that for a #ord or a #odge it will not work right in a GM you need a #27781 Green label, Great now I need a module. So I called Fisher plows in Maine,after a few emails and a couple of return calls from them,(they really called me and I only have a used plow!) They had me check wiring, plugs the way the truck headlights were plugged in nothing worked :( So I started looking on ebay for a used module, and then my phone rings it was the guy from Fisher in Maine. He wanted me to try something else. He had me make a jumper to go into the configuration plug jumped from the center B terminal to A terminal to change the ground to a common negative ground. It worked and everything works right.

So anyone reading this who is setting up a Fisher plow on a 03-07 Silverado you can use the more common #26400 white label 4 port module if you don't have a #27781 green label 4 port module. Just change the configuration plug from a blank to a jumper from The center B pin to right side A pin.

I have to give the tech at Fisher a ton of credit for researching above and beyond what he had to do to help me. A good American company!
White,03 silverado 2500hd 4x4
Original Poster
shooter56
Combustion on 1 piston [L2]
Combustion on 1 piston [L2]
Topics: 30
Blogs: 0
Years of membership: 1 year of membership
Year: 2003
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 2500HD 6.0 4x4
Group Membership: