Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

Our Amsoil rep

442 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Busa Dave 
#1 ·
I just need to say, that Z15, our Amsoil rep, is quite a piece of work. I mean I know it's his job and all, but still, the patience he has shown, the extra mile he is willing to go, the promptness of his replies, are just AMAZING to me.

I cannot imagine the questions he gets. Yet he acts as though its only you and him talking and he has no one other to write to :) I was having issues finding someone to do the tranny fluid swap. STILL can't find someone to do it. Seems no one wants to TOUCH a brand new truck with just a few miles on it and risk messing with it doing a fluid swap. Too much liability.

Let me tell you, Z15 TRIED HIS BEST. As busy as he is, he went through a list of people trying to help me find someone to do it, actually CALLED them himself. Then when it didn't work out, he OFFERED for me to ship the product BACK to him and he would refund me the money, INCLUDING the shipping???

BY GOODNESS!!!! It just does not EVER get ANY better than that!!!! I decided to keep it and do a partial mix, because I am sold on Amsoil and want it flowing through my trucks veins, but man oh man oh man oh man, you could never go wrong buying Amsoil when you have a rep like him willing to do WHATEVER it takes to a make you happy.

This guy, in my book, is as top notch as you will ever find and having someone like him in your corner is a major asset, I can tell ya.

So from my end, THANK YOU SIR, for ALL your hard work and perserverance. You are a top notch individual and I think you should get the "rep of the decade" award, if one was ever offered!!!

See less See more
#4 ·
Do not know where you live but here it is no problem. Classic Chev here took several boxes to them with engine, tranny, trans case, front and rear diff had it done at 1400 or 1500 miles... Have no idea why getting this done would be a problem. You just tell them you want a fluid change--doing it this way for the last 20 or so years.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.