Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

Water leak :(

7K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  swandc 
#1 ·
2007 nnbs silvy Alright guys and gals, i hopped in my truck this morning to find a water leak. Does anyone know where the water is coming in from? Anybody else had this issue? I have attached a picture, hopefully you can see it. Thank you!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm gonna have to snap a picture next time it rains but I have had a similar spot but in the center of the back, low near the back window. I'm assumeing it's my 3rd brake light area for me. Might for you too and running to that area or the seal between your door and pillar? :?: Sorry I'm not much help, but at least your not the only one with something like this for an '07 NBS if that's any help or for what it's worth.

#3 ·
swandc said:
I'm gonna have to snap a picture next time it rains but I have had a similar spot but in the center of the back, low near the back window. I'm assumeing it's my 3rd brake light area for me. Might for you too and running to that area or the seal between your door and pillar? :?: Sorry I'm not much help, but at least your not the only one with something like this for an '07 NBS if that's any help or for what it's worth.
Your probably right. Either 3rd brake light or door seal. I appreciate your replying. I'm taking it to the dealer tomorrow. Will update when I find out.

#4 ·
I'm just taking a stab in the dark with those spots but would make the most sense to me unless I'm missing something. I'll be looking forward to hearing what they have to say about it. I was planning on looking at mine at some point since I just noticed it last week but hasn't rained again since the say I saw it and been working 12hr shifts ove the holiday weekend. Supposed to rain starting later on today and going for a few days in these parts, so I'm sure I'll have a chance to keep an eye on mine and check out some possibilities.

#6 ·
No time is a good time for a leak that's for sure. What you got down there is what we'll be starting to get up this way. After the rain that Irene brought us and now this TS Lee's leftovers, we really don't need any more help from Katia too! lol Grass has srung back to life though, haven't been able to mow since it's been so wet or I've been working though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.