Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

F/S 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 EXT. Cab Z71 SB

3K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  06 bowtie man 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Selling my 2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ext. Cab. Z71 model. Short Bed.
This truck is in excellent condition, both inside and outside. See pics.
Original paint. No repairs have been done to paint or body.
It only has 63,000 easy driven miles.
Many options. See code picture.
Location Souderton, Pa. 18964
Local pickup only.
$15,900.00 O.B.0.
Contact--------Private message to me. Questions?
SORRY about the pics. Do not know how to change in preview.

2006 AD shot 1.jpg

2006 front left AD  2.jpg

2006 rear bed  AD 3.jpg

2006 tonn. cover AD 4.jpg

2006 mileage AD 5.jpg

2006 VIN + Codes AD 6.jpg

2006 engine AD 7.jpg

2006 Front Seating AD 8.jpg

2006 Interior Seating AD 9.jpg

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
That's a Z82/Z85 HD towing package truck. Similar to Z71, but the shocks are geared more for towing than off-road use.

Still, a very nice truck. I am biased as a fellow 2006 1500 owner, pretty much same truck, but mine is Z71..which doesn't mean much really and i wouldn't pay for that again.. But still, I love these trucks, and with that low mileage, you should have no trouble selling this for a decent price.

Good Luck!

#5 ·
Perhaps, I am mistaken. I wasn't aware there was a difference. Code label has Z82 and Z85 on it. Are those codes in reference to what you are stating about truck is setup more for pulling a trailer? What is the correct label for this truck?
Thanks

PS
Can someone explain why some of posted pics. get turned incorrectly? Wasn't me. I see no way to edit them to be correct.

#7 ·
There is no label. Its just a 2006 1500, with the HD Towing Package. You could sell it as that, and may even get more hits with that title. A lot of people also know the Z71 package isn't a real off-road worth package...more than stock, but still not much and not worth the extra money. Z71 just has the legendary stigma as a bad ass truck...it's not bad either though, I love my truck, Z71 or not.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.