Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

HHo or Brown Fuel - myth or true?

4K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  gmctruckguy 
#1 ·
Welcome on my new topic!
Did anyone heard about HHO kits also known as "brown gas" ? its kit that suppose to make some reaction with water, mix it with fuel, and that way You can gain big fuel savings.My friend told me about it couple weeks ago and I did some research on the net.Ive found mixed opinions about it.
Then I found those kits on eBay.The costs around 350-500$ depending on engine size.I start sendind emails to the buyers of this kit, and actually many people write me back with positive opinions that it really works.Some guy wrote hes engineer 4 36years and this thing really do the job, and with proper adjustment fuel savings can be up to 50%!
On the top of that I also found some U.K. based company that groving all around the Europe and install them in European clients cars.
So Im asking 4 Yours opinions.Did anyone heard about that? Is this really works? Its obvious Fuel corporations dont want people 4 getting those things and they gonna write BS about this all over the net.But I wanna hear cold facts from users who actually install kits in their cars

#2 ·
interesting, i would like to get some more info on this. guess its time for some internet surfing

#8 ·
Good article. Pretty much what everyone already knew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.