jQuery not supported.

Performance upgrades!

Performance upgrades!

Postby 06gmcguy81 [OP] » Feb 05 2013, 7:41pm

I own a 2006 GMC 2500HD 6.0L 4 wheel-drive! Im looking at purchasing the Airaid Jr. intake with an AFE pro dry filter and a Diablosport intune. Does anyone know if the Diablosport is compatible with Mac computers? Also, has anyone used these products and what suggestions do you have to increase perfomance, I need power when I haul my 5th wheel and economy for cruising down the highway. Thank You! :roll:
Original Poster
06gmcguy81
Topics: 2
Years of membership: 1 year of membership
Year: 2006
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Extra Info: 2500HD 6.0L 4x4
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: Performance upgrades!

Postby tcarr25 » Feb 05 2013, 8:46pm

From what I've read it's compatible with mac just more complicated than windows.
tcarr25
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Topics: 36
Years of membership: 3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership
Year: 2011
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 5.3 LT Z71 Ec
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: Performance upgrades!

Postby 06MonteSS » Feb 05 2013, 10:08pm

the diablosport inTune is compatible with Macs, as far as dragging/dropping files to it... but you will not be able to use the data logging software to view data logs or anything, since diablo's software is all Windows software...

the same goes for the auto-updater on the inTune... you're going to have to download the updates manually and copy them into the intune in order to update it to the latest updates, as well as send diablosport a copy of the info.xml file from it so that they can create a new one for you in order to get your intune registered, so that it will allow you to do all updates.. the send that file back to you and you'll need to import that info.xml file into your intune to register it...

now.. if you have a Windows PC or laptop you can use, all of that stuff is done automatically for you by the auto-updater program... ;-)

if you're interested in getting the inTune, let me know.. I can hook you up! I also offer a package deal for it that includes my custom tuning at a reduced cost so you'd save $$. ;)
06MonteSS

06MonteSS
Recognized Supplier
Recognized Supplier
Shifting into Second Gear [L3]
Shifting into Second Gear [L3]
Topics: 25
Years of membership: 3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership
Year: 2014
Make/Model: ...Not an owner
Variant: SS
Extra Info: 2014 Camaro SS
Group Membership:
Vendors
Registered users

Return to Vortec 6000 6.0L V8