Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

throttle position

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  SALES@CAI 
#1 ·
could it be that my truck 2007 2500 hd need to know when i push on gas pedel it hesatates for awill and then takes off what could it be thanks

#8 ·
Well you could swap the intake manifold for one that accepts a carb and do it old school....but the tuner is a bit cheaper.

I'm also in the Diablosport inTune camp, $300 for a great improvement. Custom tunes from Lew can improve it even more.

#9 ·
yep, there's a delay table in the tune file.. can only be adjusted via a tune... and as mentioned above, I can definitely get you hooked up with a diablosport intune or trinity programmer and custom tune to get you crankin'! ;)

#10 ·
i got the delay as well as many other untuned people here.. so the InTune is the best option basically? i wouldnt mind getting rid of the delay but what else can it do besides that by means of power/eco gains?

#12 ·
06MonteSS said:
yep, there's a delay table in the tune file.. can only be adjusted via a tune... and as mentioned above, I can definitely get you hooked up with a diablosport intune or trinity programmer and custom tune to get you crankin'! ;)
+1

Talk to Lew, also ask him about getting you a tune with our CAI. This way the tune can bring even more gains out of the CAI, aside from the less restrictive air path that our CAI will give you which helps with the lag you are feeling, his tune with it will increase the overall HP & TQ gains as well. Let either one of us know if you have any questions, thanks!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.