Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

Gateway Buckshot Mudders !!!

12K views 33 replies 11 participants last post by  Jordan_Infranca 
#1 ·
Buckshot mudders the best of the best when it comes to mudding and off roading they dont make tires like this anymore !

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
easy man i am on a budget here lol Those TSL's are great not going to lie but i cant wait to test these badboys out when i get a day off ! Maybe ill buy someTSL boggers one day. But i have got alot of looks on the highway and at the gas station ppl like these tires ! old school is the way to go lol

#10 ·
Thats pretty sweet man I like the old school look and if you do some research these Gateways were the best mudder to buy back in the day ! I tell you what though i am itching to get these in the mud asap ! Its a pretty smooth ride believe it or not when your driving on pavement.

#23 ·
you can fit 16's on your truck, just have to shave the top of the calipers. i did it to mine. it doesnt compromise the integrity of them either.

#24 ·
I had a set of Maxxis Buckshots put on a city owned 1992 2500 4x4 two weeks before the big X-mas eve blizzard we had two years ago. They were VERY surprising in that deep snow. I ended up leading a convoy of pickups from El Reno, Ok. to Mustang, Ok. a trip that normally took me 25 minutes to go 24 miles, but that night took me 7 hours and ended up driving over a hundred miles. I pulled over 30 trucks, cars, SUV's, and a Coca-Cola truck out of drifts to get them outta my way and make it home for Christmas.

Those are some very BADASS tires!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.