Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

What max tire size could I fit?

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Erki 
#1 ·
Hello,
I am new to this site and had a question about tire size. I have a 2011 chevy silverado 1500 crew cab, 6.2 liter, 4x4. Right now, I have a 6 inch lift with 35x12.50x18 toyo open country M/Ts. The rims I have are fuel hostages, 18 inch, with a 4.5 back spacing. I am in need of new tires and I like the toyo open country M/Ts and they have a couple options and I didn't know if ya'll could help me figure out which would fit. My first option is a LT315/70r18 (which toyo says is a 36x13x18). My other option is just the 37x13.50x18. I would like the biggest tire possible but I don't know what will fit. Thanks for the help!

#3 ·
From what ive read with that body style truck you need a body lift on top of the 6" suspension lift to fit 37's. How much room do you have with your 35s right now when you turn? Do you have enough clearance to add .5 to 1.0" wider on each side with 1-2" taller when you turn or is it close to rubbing now?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.