jQuery not supported.

NEW: Check out our ROCKSTAR™ Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps

These mud flaps are designed to give a custom fit for Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra pickups

NEW: Check out our ROCKSTAR™ Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps

Postby agricoverinc [OP] » Apr 28 2014, 3:50pm

You’ve probably heard of our ACCESS® Roll-Up Covers and SnowSport® Snow Plows, but I’ve got a new product here from Agri-Cover, Inc.

These are the ROCKSTAR™ Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps.

First off, the rubber on these mud flaps is made to take a beating. The wide flaps are half an inch thick because we want them to keep boats, campers and other trailers safe from rock damage. They have a smooth finish to resist ice and mud buildup.

Then there’s the frame, which is laser-cut with a model-specific fit for Chevrolet, F***, GMC or R** pickups. It’s made from aluminum with stainless-steel hardware to resist corrosion, and you can get it your choice of smooth mill finish (above) or diamond plate.

This whole assembly is bolted around your hitch’s ball mount, while its built-in stabilizer plate keeps it level with the bumper. After you’ve installed the flaps, you can disconnect the ball mount and quickly store the whole assembly until the next time you need to tow. The convenient frame openings give you access to connect trailer wiring, and the rubber-capped spacers help with aligning the pin.

A heat shield is included with Chevy/GMC 2500 and 3500 truck models and is available for other applications where the exhaust is directed toward the flaps.

We’ve also made this system ready for owners of trucks with suspension lifts or larger tires. They can choose the Trim to Fit Flap option, which comes with extra-long rubber flaps that can be trimmed to a custom length.

The ROCKSTAR™ hitch-mounted mud flap system comes with a one-year warranty.

If you want to see more details, check out the website for our mud flaps.
We manufacture ACCESS Roll-Up Covers, LOMAX Hard Tri-Fold Covers, ADARAC Truck Bed Racks, SNOWSPORT Snow Plows, ROCKSTAR Mud Flaps and other truck accessories.
Original Poster
agricoverinc
Firing on 5 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 14
Years of membership: 7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Year: 2014
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: NEW: Check out our ROCKSTAR™ Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps

Postby jimnfor » Apr 28 2014, 4:08pm

Interesting concept. I could where there is a place for these on the market.
*under construction*
jimnfor
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Topics: 47
Years of membership: 7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Year: 2009
Make/Model: ...Not an owner
Extra Info: 5.3 Tahoe LT
Group Membership:
Servicemen
Registered users

Postby wildchevy » Apr 28 2014, 4:18pm

I guess if you have a high dollar TT to protect they would make a sweet addition to the tow package. They could also round out the tow mirror, clearance light package some 1/2 ton guys rock.
wildchevy
Topics: 40
Year: 1960
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby aceassassin13 » Apr 28 2014, 4:57pm

Ugly and looks way out of place unless truck is custom so these aren't so gaudy

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

14 Silverado LT Double Cab Texas Edition
aceassassin13
Combustion on 8 pistons [L2]
Combustion on 8 pistons [L2]
Topics: 23
Years of membership: 6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Variant: Texas Edition
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby TooTall999 » Apr 28 2014, 5:20pm

These aren't designed to be left on the truck when you're not towing a trailer. They're a great idea for protecting whatever you're towing! Better to have some in your words"ugly, gaudy" mud flaps than rock or mud damage!
White 2008 Silverado LTZ Z71 Eibach Pro Truck Lift, Mastercraft Courser AXT's LT285-70-17
#Biden/Harris Deal With It!
TooTall999
Shifting into Fourth Gear [L3]
Shifting into Fourth Gear [L3]
Topics: 9
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2008
Extra Info: LTZ Z71 5.3L
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby wildchevy » Apr 28 2014, 5:25pm

Yes and would work great to keep your sleds cleaner if your towing on a open deck trailer in the winter.
wildchevy
Topics: 40
Year: 1960
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby WaterBoy1 » Apr 28 2014, 6:43pm

^ Yep definitely could have used those when I picked up my side by side this winter!
2013 Silverado - Gone

2014 ___ new rig

2013 Sierra 1500 - Wife's ride
WaterBoy1
Topics: 16
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2013
Extra Info: LT Z71 5.3 4X4
Group Membership:
TOTM Winner
Registered users

Postby agricoverinc [OP] » Apr 28 2014, 7:06pm

WaterBoy1 wrote:^ Yep definitely could have used those when I picked up my side by side this winter!

It's not too late! Let me know if I can hook you up.
We manufacture ACCESS Roll-Up Covers, LOMAX Hard Tri-Fold Covers, ADARAC Truck Bed Racks, SNOWSPORT Snow Plows, ROCKSTAR Mud Flaps and other truck accessories.
Original Poster
agricoverinc
Topics: 14
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby WaterBoy1 » Apr 28 2014, 9:49pm

^ Appreciate it, it's at my property now so i won't be towing it anywhere soon, but I had to tow it with my open trailer this winter and it wasn't pretty!
2013 Silverado - Gone

2014 ___ new rig

2013 Sierra 1500 - Wife's ride
WaterBoy1
Topics: 16
Year: 2013
Extra Info: LT Z71 5.3 4X4
Group Membership:
TOTM Winner
Registered users

Postby Copperhead » Sep 30 2016, 4:56pm

I would consider if they used a aero type mudflap that would not cause an aerodynamic drag. Something like we use on semi trucks....

http://www.ecoflaps.com
Freedom is not having the choice to do what you want, but the choice to do what you ought.
Copperhead
Topics: 38
Year: 2015
Extra Info: 2500HD LT Z71 6.0L
Group Membership:
Registered users
Next

Return to Agri-Cover