jQuery not supported.

New Product | ACCESS™ 39” Back-Up LED Light

Check out the newest product we make. It helps you see better behind your truck while backing up.

New Product | ACCESS™ 39” Back-Up LED Light

Postby agricoverinc [OP] » Aug 01 2014, 6:18pm

I’d like to introduce you to our newest product from ACCESS® Roll-Up Cover: the ACCESS™ 39” Back-Up LED Light.

The ACCESS™ 39" Back-Up LED Light gives you a better view of the things behind you and gives people a clear signal that you are backing up. Whether you're using rear-view mirrors or a back-up camera, the extra light helps you see more of what's behind your truck.

This light is simple to wire off of your stock reverse lights or in any other location on a vehicle. You can install it on a headache rack and wire it to the truck’s external dome lamp, or install it inside a truck cap and wire it into the interior lights so it comes on automatically when the truck cap opens.

To attach this light to most any smooth, clean surface, you just peel off the backing and stick it in place with the included 3M adhesive.

I installed this light on my own truck recently. It was a very simple install, and my wife was even impressed by the amount of light it produces. I really like the extra light whenever I’m backing up.

If you’re interested in adding a light to your truck, you canorder them direct from us, or from our retailers.
We manufacture ACCESS Roll-Up Covers, LOMAX Hard Tri-Fold Covers, ADARAC Truck Bed Racks, SNOWSPORT Snow Plows, ROCKSTAR Mud Flaps and other truck accessories.
Original Poster
agricoverinc
Firing on 5 cylinders [L1]
Firing on 5 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 14
Years of membership: 6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Year: 2014
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Agri-Cover