jQuery not supported.

SALE on tonneau covers, mud flaps, and snow plows

Sale runs Feb. 19-29 on several Agri-Cover products

SALE on tonneau covers, mud flaps, and snow plows

Postby agricoverinc [OP] » Feb 12 2016, 11:08pm

We’re selling all ACCESS® Roll-Up Covers and ROCKSTAR™ Hitch Mounted Mud Flaps for 25% off MSRP and all SNOWSPORT® Utility Plows for 10% off MSRP. These prices last from 12:01 a.m. Thursday, February 19, to 11:59 p.m. Monday, Feb. 29, 2016.

We have three online stores where these prices will be available.
We manufacture ACCESS Roll-Up Covers, LOMAX Hard Tri-Fold Covers, ADARAC Truck Bed Racks, SNOWSPORT Snow Plows, ROCKSTAR Mud Flaps and other truck accessories.
Original Poster
agricoverinc
Firing on 5 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 14
Years of membership: 6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Year: 2014
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: SALE on tonneau covers, mud flaps, and snow plows

Postby Copperhead » Sep 25 2016, 3:07pm

Just got a Curt front receiver and a new Snowsport HD set up and ready to go on the front of my pickup. Now just want to do a mod to have a wireless remote control winch on the front to raise and lower the Snowsport blade for the times when it is called for, like cutting path to highway on my gravel road with intermittent snow drifts and clear gravel. And also for the wife when she does things when I am out on the semi truck and not at the house when snow flies. I just wish that Agri Cover folks would come up with a optional winch mount and pulley setup that could be installed right on the Snowsport mount assembly for a nice, clean factory look so we didn't have to fab something. There are some decent setups on You Tube that would be good foundation for a factory design. Here's one....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeEUKHp ... freload=10
Freedom is not having the choice to do what you want, but the choice to do what you ought.
Copperhead
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Topics: 38
Years of membership: 7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Year: 2015
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 2500HD LT Z71 6.0L
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby agricoverinc [OP] » Sep 26 2016, 9:17pm

Hi Copperhead,

Thank you for your feedback. We will forward your message on.
We manufacture ACCESS Roll-Up Covers, LOMAX Hard Tri-Fold Covers, ADARAC Truck Bed Racks, SNOWSPORT Snow Plows, ROCKSTAR Mud Flaps and other truck accessories.
Original Poster
agricoverinc
Topics: 14
Years of membership: 6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Year: 2014
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby Copperhead » Sep 27 2016, 12:19am

Great! I am still working on what I want to do for the design of one of these, and am focusing primarily on a metal plate that could be installed between the push blade uprights and the turn head on the mount where they bolt up together. That way it could be essentially part of the system with no welding or drilling to the original mount components. Will weld some uprights to the metal plate though. Not sure if going to use square tube steel or angle iron. Then will weld a plate higher up on the uprights to mount a winch to it. All centered between the blade sliding brackets, with a chain run from each bracket, with the winch cable connected together with each chain in a 3 way setup. Should make for a dandy setup, and will make it easier for the wife to even get the blade up in the transport mode on top of the factory blade uprights. Will make things easier for us old folks!
Freedom is not having the choice to do what you want, but the choice to do what you ought.
Copperhead
Years of membership: 7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby Copperhead » Oct 15 2016, 6:55pm

Here is what I did with my Snowsport HD........

Front receiver?
Copperhead
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby esox07 » Oct 15 2016, 7:51pm

I have an Access Laredo roll up bed cover on my truck. Over three years stored outside in Wisconsin and it still looks and works like new. I am not sure what the prices look like today, but I know I got a good deal three years ago through Autoanything.com with their Discount codes.
2013 Silverado 1500 LT, Z71, 5.3L, 6L80e, 4X4, HD Towing pkg
If you can't fix it with a hammer, it is an electrical problem
esox07
Armed Forces
Armed Forces
Topics: 291
Year: 2013
Variant: All Star Edition
Extra Info: 1500 LT XCab 5.3 4x4
Group Membership:
How-to Authors
Servicemen
Member Extraordinaire
Registered users

Return to Agri-Cover