jQuery not supported.

Who wants to test our Truck Bed Rack System?

The ADARAC™ Truck Bed Rack System can carry 500 pounds of cargo

Re: Who wants to test our Truck Bed Rack System?

Postby ricka182 » Apr 13 2015, 3:56pm

I would definitely be interested in testing it out! I would use it for my canoe on camping trips primarily, but also ladders and lumber doing side work in shed building. And I think it looks pretty cool just sitting there!

After setting it up, I have jobs waiting to go, and 4 trips already planned. It would get used often, and I would post a review here and anywhere else requested.

2006 Silverado 1500
Atomic Coilover Conversion - Viking Warrior/PAC Springs
RCX 6" lift
Cognito UCAs
American Outlaw Bandit wheels - 17x9/-10
BFG A/T KO2 - 285/70/17
Corsa DB Catback
New Pic coming soon

Illegitimi non carborundum
ricka182
Staff Member
Staff Member
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Topics: 181
Years of membership: 9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
Year: 2006
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Variant: Z71
Extra Info: 5.3L V8
Group Membership:
Servicemen
SilveradoSierra Guru
Global moderators
Registered users

Postby Silvy.on.rockstars » Apr 14 2015, 7:10am

I can't make my pics load but will post some tomorrow. Mine is an 05 silverado crew cab, black. I use it for hauling things for work (I do carpentry) and constantly have an issue with things piling up way too high in the bed. I have a toolbox for work as well that can't be removed and can't even keep plywood in it. Have to use a trailer just for a 4x8 sheet. Also on the weekends haul kayaks and canoes as I live on the flint river. I have resorted to putting a towel on the back of the cab and doing it that way, but recently lost 2 sheet of plywood that way, im thinking of buying a roof rack, I had to get rid of my other truck and now am having to get creative. I'd love to use it!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Silvy.on.rockstars
Combustion on 3 pistons [L2]
Combustion on 3 pistons [L2]
Topics: 20
Years of membership: 6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Year: 2006
Extra Info: 35s.bumpers.built6.0
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby sugarloafer » May 03 2015, 2:50am

Is it too late to get in on this?
sugarloafer
Years of membership: 6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Year: 2011
Group Membership:
Registered users

Who wants to test our Truck Bed Rack System?

Postby jacobrmiller05 » May 03 2015, 4:54am

I would be interested as well. I am a contractor and have been toying with picking one up anyway. Btw I have a 2013 Sierra wt with an 8ft bed

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

2017 Silverado 1500 All Star Edition
jacobrmiller05
Combustion on 5 pistons [L2]
Combustion on 5 pistons [L2]
Topics: 34
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2017
Variant: All Star Edition
Extra Info: 5.3 LT
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby kdm42089 » May 03 2015, 5:06am

I know it says last day to enter is the 28th, but other people are still entering, so why not?

2007 Silverado crew cab LT. Used for my daily driver (68 miles one way to and from work) On weekends it's used to drive my family out to the local park and haul our grill and kids strollers. I also always have some tools inside the truck for emergency situations, along with other miscellaneous emergency gear. The storage could also be great for storing my guns when I go out to the field to go shooting and putting my military gear in while driving to my reserve unit to keep the gear out of the weather and risking it being stolen at a gas station.
2" RC Leveling Kit
285/70/17 Kumho Road Venture A/T
17x9 Hostile Moab
kdm42089
Armed Forces
Armed Forces
Shifting into First Gear [L3]
Shifting into First Gear [L3]
Topics: 21
Years of membership: 7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Year: 2007
Extra Info: 5.3 LT2 NB Z71
Group Membership:
Servicemen
Registered users

Postby Malaki » May 03 2015, 5:43am

I have a 2003 Silverado 1500. I could use this quite a bit. I am buying a house with in the year or so nad this would be great for moving and home projects. I could find multiple uses for it while cutting wood. I would be great for transporting me and my brothers kayaks. and it would also be a perfect way to mount and add some light for my truck. thank you for the great products
2017 GMC Sierra Build - Malaki 2017 GMC Sierra Build
2003 Silverado 1500HD Build - Malaki 2003 1500HD Build
Malaki
Shifting into Second Gear [L3]
Shifting into Second Gear [L3]
Topics: 98
Years of membership: 7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Year: 2015
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Extra Info: 1500 double cab 4x4
Group Membership:
TOTM Winner
Registered users

Postby F15E154 » May 03 2015, 11:55am

Can't upload pictures today....

I carry 2 x Old Town Kayaks here in Colorado, 10' and 12'. Right now I hang them out of the back of my 2010 Crew Cab LT with plans to buy the TracRac from Home Depot. Happy to take a set of these and put about 100# on them with pretty high winds here.
F15E154
Armed Forces
Armed Forces
Combustion on 2 pistons [L2]
Combustion on 2 pistons [L2]
Topics: 24
Years of membership: 10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership
Year: 2010
Extra Info: LT Crew Cab Z71
Group Membership:
Servicemen
Registered users

Postby NightCrawler » May 04 2015, 10:22pm

I think its closed guys. They just havent picked a winner yet.
02 1500
07 sierra slt
NightCrawler
Combustion on 1 piston [L2]
Combustion on 1 piston [L2]
Topics: 3
Year: 2007
Extra Info: 1500 slt
Group Membership:
TOTM Winner
Registered users

Postby agricoverinc [OP] » May 04 2015, 10:24pm

Sorry guys. NightCrawler is right. We'll be announcing our choice soon.
Last edited by 03pewternblack on May 04 2015, 11:12pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed quote - please see https://www.silveradosierra.com/site-faq-s/guidelines-for-using-the-quote-feature-properly-t259.html
We manufacture ACCESS Roll-Up Covers, LOMAX Hard Tri-Fold Covers, ADARAC Truck Bed Racks, SNOWSPORT Snow Plows, ROCKSTAR Mud Flaps and other truck accessories.
Original Poster
agricoverinc
Firing on 5 cylinders [L1]
Firing on 5 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 14
Year: 2014
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby esox07 » May 21 2015, 1:54am

Guys/gals, I would like to announce that I was the proud winner of the ADARAC bed rack. I received it late last week and installed it yesterday. I must say that it is better quality and easier to install than I figured it would be. The quality is right on par with the Access Laredo bed cover that I have had for the past two years. Both great products from AGRICOVER, Inc. And both Made in the USA. Jamestown, North Dakota to be exact.

If you have a need to transport items that won't easily fit in the bed of the truck with the tailgate up, this rack is the solution to most of those situations. I would think contractors, construction outfits and DIY guys would have their trucks equipped with these racks. It seems a lot better solution than drilling holes in the truck roof and screwing in roof rack. It is also great for the hobbyist that wants to transport a canoe or boat that sticks 8-10 feet out the back of the bed. This allows much of the boat/canoe/kayak to extend up over the roof and keeps it up above where it would be a problem while driving around.

Anyway, I promised I would review the bed rack with pictures and video in return for being able to keep the rack. I could do a full write up here but it would just be easier to just link to the youtube video I did on the install process with commentary on the product. Keep in mind, I am not a trained mechanic or trained photographer and doing both at once for a non-multitasking individual was a challenge. So, bear with me and the stupid Oak pollen all over my truck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F_QiKMSEGk
2013 Silverado 1500 LT, Z71, 5.3L, 6L80e, 4X4, HD Towing pkg
If you can't fix it with a hammer, it is an electrical problem
esox07
Armed Forces
Armed Forces
Topics: 291
Year: 2013
Variant: All Star Edition
Extra Info: 1500 LT XCab 5.3 4x4
Group Membership:
How-to Authors
Servicemen
Member Extraordinaire
Registered users
PreviousNext

Return to Agri-Cover