jQuery not supported.

Who wants to test our Truck Bed Rack System?

The ADARAC™ Truck Bed Rack System can carry 500 pounds of cargo

Who wants to test our Truck Bed Rack System?

Postby agricoverinc [OP] » Apr 10 2015, 9:55pm

Here is our ADARAC™ Truck Bed Rack System.

We're looking for someone to test and it.

This rack system is made to be compatible with all our ACCESS® Brand tonneau covers and other inside-the-rail tonneau covers. Each ADARAC™ is made model specific for the best fit on most F***, GM, Chevy and D**** pickup trucks. This system can carry 500 pounds of evenly distributed cargo.

If you think you're up for the task, post a photo of your truck in the comments section. Tell us your year, make and model, and a bit about how your use your truck and how a rack like this would be useful to you. Tell us how you'll put our rack to the test (and share your findings with the world).

We'll wait until April 28 to pick someone to get our rack for this review (and just to be clear, it's free. The tester keeps the rack, forever).
We manufacture ACCESS Roll-Up Covers, LOMAX Hard Tri-Fold Covers, ADARAC Truck Bed Racks, SNOWSPORT Snow Plows, ROCKSTAR Mud Flaps and other truck accessories.
Original Poster
agricoverinc
Firing on 5 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 14
Years of membership: 7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Year: 2014
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: Who wants to test our Truck Bed Rack System?

Postby jmoore19 » Apr 10 2015, 9:57pm

I have a 2000 Silverado 1500 thats my "work" truck.. I use it to haul boats, trailers and just about everything under the sun. This thing would help just to help move cargo! I mainly have my box full of tools, extra batteries and tow ropes and life vests, so this hauler would be a great thing to haul the bigger stuff around with!
Last edited by jmoore19 on Apr 10 2015, 10:22pm, edited 1 time in total.
jmoore19
Combustion on 5 pistons [L2]
Combustion on 5 pistons [L2]
Topics: 82
Years of membership: 6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Year: 2002
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 1500HD 4x4
Group Membership:
First Responders
Registered users

Postby NightCrawler » Apr 10 2015, 10:16pm

Well I have an 02 Silverado 1500 that I use for my Daily Driver. It also doubles many times as my transportation to our search sites. I do Search and Rescue with the pooch shown here, Thats Ozzy, its actually his truck as you can see. often times I have a kayak or 2, rescue sleds, skis, all sorts of climbing gear. Having a rack like that would help a lot, could free up some bed space, and allow me to not have to bring a trailer on those times when I need a fast load out, I would really be able to put it through its paces with various real world situations. Id gladly document my uses for it, photograph it, and fairly review it for yall as well. Pretty cool opportunity for someone! Thanks for considering the forums as a place to do this!

Last edited by NightCrawler on Apr 10 2015, 11:10pm, edited 1 time in total.
02 1500
07 sierra slt
NightCrawler
Combustion on 1 piston [L2]
Topics: 3
Years of membership: 6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Year: 2007
Extra Info: 1500 slt
Group Membership:
TOTM Winner
Registered users

Postby esox07 » Apr 10 2015, 10:41pm

So, cool. I have a 2013 Silverado that has an access larado cover that I bought through autoanything. I like to transport a canoe to several different locations in my area and this would allow me to carry it without having it stick out the back of the bed. Also, it would enable me to take it along on camping trips since it wont fit it the bed with the travel trailer hooked up. I have always missed the canoe on camping trips especially. And this is compatible with my Access Larado bed cover.....So cool. Pick me. I want one.
2013 Silverado 1500 LT, Z71, 5.3L, 6L80e, 4X4, HD Towing pkg
If you can't fix it with a hammer, it is an electrical problem
esox07
Armed Forces
Armed Forces
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Topics: 293
Years of membership: 7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Year: 2013
Variant: All Star Edition
Extra Info: 1500 LT XCab 5.3 4x4
Group Membership:
How-to Authors
Servicemen
Member Extraordinaire
Registered users

Postby funnytoe » Apr 10 2015, 11:41pm

2009 Silverado 1500 crewcab 4x4 . Don't use it much as a dedicated work truck but lots of home projects and would make it so much easier to carry metal stock from suppliers. I do travel 50 miles a day to the Las Vegas strip so it would get lots of exposure.
Let's see I can win one ?
funnytoe
Combustion on 4 pistons [L2]
Topics: 29
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2009
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby Alexander.Hovis » Apr 10 2015, 11:57pm

Do you make one for an 8 foot bed?

It's a 2007.5 Silverado 1500. It's a bit of a mutt, it's a WT with no electronic locks or windows but has the chrome LS package, 5.3 V8 and towing package with 3.73 gears.

I used my truck for a variety of things. The main thing a rack like this would come in handy for is IT consulting work. Where I would have to haul a bunch of ladders around in my truck but still need room for all of my tools and cable and etc.

Looks like a nice system.

2007 Red Chevy Silverado 1500 2WD 5.3L with 3.73 gears
K&N Drop in filter
Airaid MIT
Cherry Bomb Extreme
Diablo Intune
8000k HID's
Footwell and Bed LED Lights

Alexander.Hovis
Topics: 31
Extra Info: 1500 5.3L V8 2WD
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby kert » Apr 11 2015, 1:28am

Here's my '09 Silverado ECSB. I do a lot of projects around the home and would love to have a rack to haul my 32' ladder or some 12'+ lumber. I also have a '41 Chevy 1.5 ton that I'm building and would like to be able to haul some longer lengths of steel. I had a '97 Sierra with a weld-shop type rack and while I miss the versatility, it wasn't that attractive and tended to whistle on the highway. Your rack looks much nicer and more aerodynamic. I'd love to have the chance to try it out!

kert
Firing on 4 cylinders [L1]
Firing on 4 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 3
Year: 2009
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby SouthernBred » Apr 11 2015, 2:00pm

2006 chevy silverado 2500 hd
i could get a lot of use by throwing my 10' pelican bass boat up there
also be able to fit kayaks on then bikes underneath
move my aluminum ladders around
looks like a nice product164578
SouthernBred
Topics: 9
Year: 2006
Extra Info: 2500HD 6.0L
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby agricoverinc [OP] » Apr 13 2015, 3:34pm

Alexander.Hovis wrote:Do you make one for an 8 foot bed?

It's a 2007.5 Silverado 1500. It's a bit of a mutt, it's a WT with no electronic locks or windows but has the chrome LS package, 5.3 V8 and towing package with 3.73 gears.

I used my truck for a variety of things. The main thing a rack like this would come in handy for is IT consulting work. Where I would have to haul a bunch of ladders around in my truck but still need room for all of my tools and cable and etc.

Looks like a nice system.

Yes, we do make it for 8-foot beds.
We manufacture ACCESS Roll-Up Covers, LOMAX Hard Tri-Fold Covers, ADARAC Truck Bed Racks, SNOWSPORT Snow Plows, ROCKSTAR Mud Flaps and other truck accessories.
Original Poster
agricoverinc
Topics: 14
Year: 2014
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby Alexander.Hovis » Apr 13 2015, 3:51pm

Good to know!
2007 Red Chevy Silverado 1500 2WD 5.3L with 3.73 gears
K&N Drop in filter
Airaid MIT
Cherry Bomb Extreme
Diablo Intune
8000k HID's
Footwell and Bed LED Lights

Alexander.Hovis
Topics: 31
Extra Info: 1500 5.3L V8 2WD
Group Membership:
Registered users
Next

Return to Agri-Cover