Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

DFW Chat

2K views 20 replies 7 participants last post by  mrbubl 
#1 ·
Couldn't find a thread like this out there so I figured I'd start one up. Kind of a catch-all thread for DFW stuff. Let me know if anyone is up for getting together at some point. Also, I've got a set of black generic rubber floor mats for a crew cab that I would like to get rid of. Been sitting in my garage for too long. Free to anyone that needs them.

#5 ·
Bnut said:
Good to see someone on here from my neck of the woods. I actually work out in Keller. I have a 2011 silverado with a 5.3l. I put on long tube headers, an intake and got a tune from black bear. What kind of ride do you have?
Mine's a 2013 Texas Edition with an intake, Flowmaster Super 40 custom exhaust, Diablo tune, drop shackles, Jegs oil catch can, and a redone sound system. Lately, she's taken a backseat to my new baby, an '09 R6. Been riding quite a bit, while the truck just looks pretty in the driveway, lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.