jQuery not supported.

94 silverado ac will not work

94 silverado ac will not work

Postby jgstang02 [OP] » Oct 16 2020, 5:45am

I've had this 94 silverado 4x4 5.7 auto in storage for years and finally started driving it again, love it still.. 115,000 original and like new BUT the ac will not work now. worked when parked so i thought low on freon, got some ac pro and it took some freon but thats it, clutch will not come on unless i disconnect the plug on what i think is the low pressure switch on the canister and jump it with a paper clip then the clutch comes right on so i replaced it and same thing ? will not take anymore freon, but made sure not to over fill.. i'm stuck! any idea's.. thanks
Original Poster
jgstang02
Firing on 2 cylinders [L1]
Firing on 2 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 11
Years of membership: 5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
Year: 2002
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 02 1500 5.3
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Climate Control