jQuery not supported.

HVAC Digital Control

HVAC Digital Control

Postby SummitZ71 [OP] » Apr 16 2015, 3:12am

So I am at a loss here(not complaining) just curious to an answer, I took my truck in for a warranty claim due to the center climate control button starting to lose it's exterior coating(in a nut shell the black covering was coming off exposing more of the button underneath) now before I took this in the center screen would only show the driver/passenger side temperature, when I picked up my truck today I now noticed that the exterior temperature shows up as well on the center screen, I checked the book and see nothing in regards to this, I am thinking maybe the dealer when installing this had to do something with the computer which turned this function on or maybe its just a newer GM replacement unit that has this feature but I can't say for sure. I did upgrade the factory radio to factory navigation but assume that would not have anything to do with the climate control section.

Original Poster
SummitZ71
Firing on 8 cylinders [L1]
Firing on 8 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 18
Years of membership: 7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Year: 2013
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 1500 Z71 5.3L V8
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: HVAC Digital Control

Postby semicrazy » Apr 16 2015, 7:41pm

interesting. never seen that before but I would like to know what they did also.
semicrazy
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Topics: 87
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2008
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Variant: VHO/Vortec Max
Extra Info: 6.0L 4x4 LT crew
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Climate Control