jQuery not supported.

Running rich and not in a good way

after tune

Re: Running rich and not in a good way

Postby badbruin44 » Jan 03 2017, 1:12am

blackbowtie24 wrote:
badbruin44 wrote:If you have done some looking into the intune it takes 150 or so miles to get dialed in after you tune it. Have you got that many miles on it yet?

I did. that is why I am posting this now :shock:

K ya you might have to get Lew to check if you were planning on getting a custom tune.
[gallery][/gallery]
badbruin44
Shifting into Second Gear [L3]
Shifting into Second Gear [L3]
Topics: 28
Years of membership: 7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Year: 2008
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 2500 6.0L CAI Gibson
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: Running rich and not in a good way

Postby MIKE91B » Jan 03 2017, 1:12am

First off what are your long term fuel trims. Once the engine is warm at idle what fuel trim cell are you in. Are the upstream O2s switching or pegged and if they are pegged is it pegged over 800mv or below 200mv. This screams mass air flow transfer function issue. However without a wide band O2 this is not scientific at all and without data logs and calibration files I doubt it can't be fixed. Is it kicking any codes?
2015 Reg cab, 2wd, 5.3l, On3 single turbo, E85 conversion, 4.10 rear gear, and HP Tuner software.
MIKE91B
Automotive Technician
Automotive Technician
4x4 High Mode [L3]
4x4 High Mode [L3]
Topics: 15
Years of membership: 5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
Year: 2015
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Group Membership:
Automotive Technicians
Registered users
Previous

Return to EcoTec3 5.3L V8