jQuery not supported.

Anyone ever deal with xenon supply

Anyone ever deal with xenon supply

Postby Tjolle92 [OP] » Dec 21 2013, 5:43am

Hey. It's been awhile. But I'm looking into getting HIDs on my truck and local shop wanted 550 for lows and fogs. I said thanks anyway and did some research and looks like something I can handle on my own. So I was curious if anybody has ever dealt with xenonsupply.com ? They seem decent I want they're fog light kit for now with their upgraded ballast, wiring harness and "blue" HIDs for 165$ with a three year warranty. Yea just blue. It goes from 6k 8k 10k blue Purple violet. So just wanted to see if you guys had any input on them. Thanks a lot!
Original Poster
Tjolle92
Combustion on 1 piston [L2]
Combustion on 1 piston [L2]
Topics: 19
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2013
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 1500 5.3 V8 4x4 Z71
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Electrical