jQuery not supported.

NFG need's VSS wire color?

NFG need's VSS wire color?

Postby onewayblues [OP] » Feb 05 2015, 1:29am

OK, I will come clean right away :D
I work for a State Patrol agency (the state is irrelevant just to cover my ass) I understand a lot of people do not like law enforcement and I get that! especially when it is related to anything to do with speeding tickets............BUT I am an electronics tech for this agency and I am having a quandary with a 2014 Silvarado!
Usually we can use a CANVSS cable to hook to the OBD connector enable to hook-up to the radar unit, BUT this truck is creating issues with the unit! What I am looking for is the color of wire for the VSS? PREFERABLY IN THE CAB.
If not in cab where else? I just want to make sure I don't fry the ECM.
I WOULD CERTAINLY APPRECIATE ANY PROFESSIONAL HELP.

Thanks in advance,
Doug
Original Poster
onewayblues
Topics: 1
Years of membership: 5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
Year: 2014
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: NFG need's VSS wire color?

Postby lerbud » Feb 05 2015, 2:46am

See if this helps: http://www.gmupfitter.com/files/media/p ... _FINAL.pdf Look at page 61. If that does not help call 1-800-FLEET-OP (353-3867) and see if they can help.
2016 Crew Cab Sierra SLT 5.3L 4WD
lerbud
Combustion on 4 pistons [L2]
Combustion on 4 pistons [L2]
Topics: 5
Years of membership: 7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Year: 2016
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Variant: Texas Edition
Extra Info: 5.3L Crew Cab 4WD
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Electrical