jQuery not supported.

Oracle lighting

Oracle lighting

Postby freitag22 [OP] » Aug 30 2015, 11:53pm

Hey guys I'm new here but I did a search for a topic and couldn't find anything so I decided to just ask. Are there any headlights similar to these 2014+ Oracle kits for 07-13 models?? The only ones I could find online are the round ones.
Attachments
2015_chevy_silverado_oracle_halo.jpg
http://www.automotivelightstore.com/2014ChevySilveradoORACLEHaloKitNon-ProjectorStyle.aspx
Original Poster
freitag22
Topics: 1
Years of membership: 4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership
Year: 2009
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: Oracle lighting

Postby 03pewternblack » Aug 31 2015, 12:00am

Many guys just do the modification themselves.

Stick housings in oven, peel apart, run your LED strips and wire it up. Reseal the housings good and install.
03pewternblack
Contributor
Contributor
Shifting into Gear [L3]
Shifting into Gear [L3]
Topics: 46
Years of membership: 6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Year: 2008
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 2500HD 6.6L 4x4
Group Membership:
Supporters
Registered users

Re: Oracle lighting

Postby qpholley13 » Aug 31 2015, 12:11am

The oven is not a good idea with nnbs lights, most use a dremal and cut them open.
qpholley13
4x4 Low Mode [L3]
4x4 Low Mode [L3]
Topics: 10
Years of membership: 7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Year: 2013
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Group Membership:
TOTM Winner
Registered users

Return to Electrical