jQuery not supported.

Can't find your engine? Read why.

Why isn't there a forum section for my engine?

Re: Can't find your engine? Read why.

Postby esox07 » Jul 07 2016, 12:40am

Basically, if someone wants a forum for their truck when it isn't covered here should find a forum that does or start one themselves. The SS.mods and forum "owners" have decided what this forum covers. If you don't like the format, then.....you can still be a member. I didn't have to submit my bill of sale to sign up.
Seriously though guys. I asked a question yesterday about brakes on a 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix and got all kinds of great responses and help. So, I would think that if you own a truck with a motor that doesn't fit into one of the prescribed categories, you will still find plenty of love here anyway.
2013 Silverado 1500 LT, Z71, 5.3L, 6L80e, 4X4, HD Towing pkg
If you can't fix it with a hammer, it is an electrical problem
esox07
Armed Forces
Armed Forces
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Topics: 280
Years of membership: 6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Year: 2013
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Variant: All Star Edition
Extra Info: 1500 LT XCab 5.3 4x4
Group Membership:
How-to Authors
Member Extraordinaire
Registered users
Servicemen
Previous

Return to Engine