jQuery not supported.

1.5" Zone Body Lift

1.5" Zone Body Lift

Postby Voodoo [OP] » May 18 2012, 1:39am

Has anyone installed the 1.5" Zone body lift on a '11 Silverado? I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but I think I'm chicken to tackle this project. There's a lot of stuff that needs taken apart per the instructions. Just don't know if it's worth all that effort for 1.5". Let me know what y'all think.
Original Poster
Voodoo
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Topics: 157
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2016
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: LTZ 2500 Duramax
Group Membership:
How-to Authors
TOTM Winner
Registered users

Re: 1.5" Zone Body Lift

Postby vettekid12 » May 27 2012, 11:08am

the body lift is very simple.. i did my 3inch body lift in my gravel yard took only but a few hours. just follow instructions.. i had one issue and that was my tranny cooler lines now rub my a/c tensioner but u wont have that issue as ur only going with a 1.5 body lift
SUPPORT INNOVATION NOT IMITATION
95% of everyones vehicle issues are a result of a fault between steering wheel and drivers seat
vettekid12
Automotive Technician
Automotive Technician
Combustion on 1 piston [L2]
Combustion on 1 piston [L2]
Topics: 2
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 1989
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Extra Info: escalade facelift
Group Membership:
Automotive Technicians
Servicemen
Registered users

Return to Exterior