Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

2019 Silverao 1500 Tow Mirrors

770 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  firefightersilverado 
#1 ·
Hey all,

I am looking to get a set of tow mirrors for my 2019 Silverado 1500 Custom TrailBoss. I know the lights wont work with the current wiring on the truck. I was wondering if there is way to wire them myself by running wires in to the cab or if I can just replace my door harnesses.

#2 ·
Welcome to the site and, if you are a fire fighter as your screen name suggests, thank you for your service. Post a pic of your truck when you get a chance.

#4 ·
GBSierraSLE said:
Welcome to the site and, if you are a fire fighter as your screen name suggests, thank you for your service. Post a pic of your truck when you get a chance.
Thank you. Yes I am a volunteer. I work on 2 departments plus I also run with Heavy Rescue. I added a picture of the truck. Its not the most up to date. I have added some lights to the back rack for responding to calls and scene lights facing backwards.

Attachments

#5 ·
roorancher said:
Look up http://www.boostautoparts.com.

Great products, customer service and tech support. I highly recommend.
I agree on Boost Auto being great quality. I just put a set on my brothers 2016 Silverado and also added their harness for the lights. Unfortunately they dont have the mirrors out for the 2019 Silverao "New Body Style" yet. I found a set of the mirrors on EBay but not sure where to start with wiring to make the lights work.

#6 ·
Actually, they do....(see picture.) They're sold out right now. You might call and get on the waiting list. EBay mirrors are going to be hit or miss, but Boost may still be able to provide wiring.

Attachments

#7 ·
roorancher said:
Actually, they do....(see picture.) They're sold out right now. You might call and get on the waiting list. EBay mirrors are going to be hit or miss, but Boost may still be able to provide wiring.
I put my email in on their site to get a notification. Probably end up waiting until they are available through them. Hopefully its not too long. Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.