jQuery not supported.

New build 2010 LTZ

Re: New build 2010 LTZ

Postby RichyZ71 [OP] » Jul 31 2020, 2:49am

I’m lost. I’m no stranger to installing these, but whenever I’m disconnected From a trailer my brake controller is active. Connect and it goes blank, if I’m riding around town without a connection and it’s on and I press the Manual slider it shuts off totally. Then resets itself. It’s also not turning off with the ignition, it’s all connected to the factory splice in wires... and as far as I can tell all correct. It’s a Reece pilot from amazon
Attachments
F60E409F-2651-4438-B463-46BEEF020480.jpeg
Original Poster
RichyZ71
Combustion on 1 piston [L2]
Topics: 11
Years of membership: 3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership
Year: 2010
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Variant: High Country
Extra Info: 3.5RCX P3P tune
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: New build 2010 LTZ

Postby RichyZ71 [OP] » Aug 01 2020, 12:35am

Update: fixed. Some reason the 12v positive wire from fuse block was only receiving 3.88 volts. Odd. So I spliced in a hot wire and now we’re in business. It must have only been some times I was getting 12 volts. Only 3.88 @ the post on the fuse block as well
Original Poster
RichyZ71
Topics: 11
Years of membership: 3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership
Year: 2010
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Variant: High Country
Extra Info: 3.5RCX P3P tune
Group Membership:
Registered users
Previous

Return to Exterior