jQuery not supported.

power fold mirror

power fold mirror

Postby sdavis457 [OP] » Jun 21 2013, 3:14pm

I use the power fold option on my mirrors daily. Today I went to use it and noticed that my driver side one is no longer working. Question is.. is it easier to just replace the entire mirror? If so do you have any suggestions on where to get a quality one possibly avoiding the stealership.

2009 Chevy Silverado with mirrors that have the turn signals in them.
Original Poster
sdavis457
Firing on 1 cylinder [L1]
Firing on 1 cylinder [L1]
Topics: 4
Years of membership: 6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Year: 2011
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: power fold mirror

Postby 1AAuto.com » Jun 21 2013, 3:18pm

What series is the truck? I might have a power folding one here if you would like me to check for you. Tony
1AAuto.com
Recognized Supplier
Recognized Supplier
4x4 Low Mode [L3]
4x4 Low Mode [L3]
Topics: 260
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2002
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Variant: Texas Edition
Group Membership:
Vendors
Registered users

Return to Exterior