jQuery not supported.

Rear Bumper w/ sensors

Want to install rear bumper w/ back up sensors..

Rear Bumper w/ sensors

Postby nvycrmn [OP] » Feb 20 2013, 10:38pm

Hey all, I have a 2010 Silverado 1500 z71. i currently have a rear bumper that does not have the "parking assist" sensors installed. well, i backed right into my cabinets in my garage so now i have to get it replaced! i was thinking about getting the bumper with the parking assist sensors installed. does is this a plug and play type bumper or will this bumper not work?
Original Poster
nvycrmn
Armed Forces
Armed Forces
Combustion on 1 piston [L2]
Combustion on 1 piston [L2]
Topics: 11
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2010
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 1500-Crew Cab z71
Group Membership:
First Responders
Servicemen
Registered users

Re: Rear Bumper w/ sensors

Postby GM Customer Service » Feb 20 2013, 11:43pm

nvycrmn wrote:Hey all, I have a 2010 Silverado 1500 z71. i currently have a rear bumper that does not have the "parking assist" sensors installed. well, i backed right into my cabinets in my garage so now i have to get it replaced! i was thinking about getting the bumper with the parking assist sensors installed. does is this a plug and play type bumper or will this bumper not work?

If you send your VIN#, I may be able to find out if you vehicle is capable of having this feature installed. The dealership would also be a good place to consult for such suggestions that may work and how it would impact the vehicle warranty. I hope all is well. Feel free to contact us privately. Regards.

Matt,

GM Customer Assistance
GM Customer Service
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Topics: 2
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: Rear Bumper w/ sensors

Postby haz4rd » May 27 2014, 1:25am

Hi, I have a 2008 Silverado LT that I need to replace the bumper in also. Vin 2GCEC 13J7812 46793
I don't have sensors currently.

Can you tell me if I can install the replacement bumper with sensors; 20899360
Will it be plug and play, or is there other components I will require.

Thanks

Mike
haz4rd
Years of membership: 6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Year: 2008
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: LT 5.3 V8
Group Membership:
Newly registered users
Registered users

Return to Exterior