jQuery not supported.

Step-by-Step for Replacing NNBS Front Bumper Center

Step-by-Step for Replacing NNBS Front Bumper Center

Postby OverlordSpock [OP] » Apr 17 2016, 3:44am

I have searched extensively here on SilveradoSierra and have looked around YouTube and elsewhere. I can't seem to find a useful step-by-step for this.

I am looking at replacing the center piece on my NNBS Silverado's front bumper (this is the piece that has the extra slot in it on 09 and up). I'm looking for an easy to follow step-by-step for removing the bumper from my truck and then disassembling it to swap out that piece. Does anyone have a good resource for this?

Thank you!
OverlordSpock's 2016 Silverado LTZ Double-Cab
SOLD 2014 Silverado LTZ Double-Cab
SOLD 2008 Silverado LTZ Extended Cab
SOLD 1998 Silverado Extended Cab Sport Side
Original Poster
OverlordSpock
Combustion on 4 pistons [L2]
Combustion on 4 pistons [L2]
Topics: 15
Years of membership: 6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Year: 2016
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 1500 Z71 LTZ 5.3L
Group Membership:
TOTM Winner
Registered users

Return to Exterior