jQuery not supported.

Zone 1.5" Body Lift and Update

install tips?

Zone 1.5" Body Lift and Update

Postby Barryg1992 [OP] » Dec 01 2012, 11:56pm

Hey guys, I dont post much on this forum, im really just a lurker. Haha but i figured I would put up a photo of my truck since i just buffed polished and waxed it.

My List of Mods:
33" Terra Grapplers
RC Leveling Kit
Removed front Valance
10" Sub (in the process of getting a new one, i blew my old one) pushed by a jl 500 slashv2
pioneer 8400 HU
UWS Low Pro tool box
Line-x Extra Black with silver flake (best bed liner on the market, period)
Custom Center Console with fire radio, brake controller, and switches (about to build a different one)
Whelen Lights and Siren

I have alot more mods to come, just a work in progress.

But what i am wanting to know now, does any have any tips or suggestions on installing the Zone 1.5" Body Lift? I am about to tackle doing it myself, and just wondering if theres anything to watch out for. Thanks
Attachments
photo.JPG
Original Poster
Barryg1992
Firing on 5 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 10
Years of membership: 9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
Year: 2011
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: Zone 1.5" Body Lift and Update

Postby Voodoo » Dec 02 2012, 1:14am

Dude! Zone 1.5" body lift goes on really good! If you didn't get the bumper brackets, do yourself a favor and get them. Only trouble I had was front drivers cab bolt and ebrake cable. I did a how to if you wanna look at it. Its not the best, but at least you'll get an idea. I did mine myself also.

[url=usr/sites/silveradosierra.com/www/htdocs/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=17193]How to install a Body Lift[/url]
Voodoo
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Topics: 157
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2016
Extra Info: LTZ 2500 Duramax
Group Membership:
How-to Authors
TOTM Winner
Registered users

Postby Bowtie55 » Dec 02 2012, 1:20am

Looks Good.
Bowtie55
Firing on 2 cylinders [L1]
Firing on 2 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 1
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby Barryg1992 [OP] » Dec 04 2012, 5:20pm

Thanks voodoo! I was trying to find your tutorial but it would not pop up when I searched! Thanks for the link!

I'm back up in the air on rough country vs zone. I thought I was set one zone, but I talked with my guy here in town that runs a truck shop and he really wants me to do the RC. I just don't know. Haha but I'm sure your tutorial will help with the RC as well!
Original Poster
Barryg1992
Topics: 10
Years of membership: 9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby WPSPSS » Dec 05 2012, 10:34am

The RC comes with bumper brackets (they are extra with the Zone kit) and the difference is 1/4 inch. Not very big height difference for the big amount of $
WPSPSS
Combustion on 4 pistons [L2]
Combustion on 4 pistons [L2]
Topics: 8
Extra Info: Z71 Crew Cab
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Exterior