jQuery not supported.

Diablo Intune I3 update question

Forum rules
This is a forum for computer performance upgrades only. If what you are asking about is a physical accessory, it should not be in another forum category. Performance accessories such as intakes should be in "Engine" and when you want the growl, that should be in "Exhaust". Thank you for your understanding in keeping our forums clean and understandable.

Diablo Intune I3 update question

Postby steelgreenz71 [OP] » Jul 21 2021, 11:35pm

I just received a new Diablo Intune I3 purchased directly from Diablosport. First thing I did was plug it into my PC and attempt to update it. Per the quick start guide there is supposed to be an update folder, then a “Windows” folder and then an Update Agent Utility. I see none of this on the I3 drive on my PC. Screen shot is included below of what I’m seeing. Anyone have any ideas. I tired calling their tech support but they are closed.
Attachments
0F8A4E72-88B6-453A-9B68-6C7D74A0E9F5.jpeg
CB404413-B4E1-416A-B7B5-47A289A5126F.jpeg
2011 Silverado 1500 LT Z71
Bilstein 5100 level, Zone add a leaf rear
18 X 9 + 18 Vision Nemesis wheels in Gunmetal
LT 275/65R18 BFG KO2's
Morimoto XB headlamps & XB fog lamps
Corsa sport dual rear exit exhaust
Airaid MIT intake tube
Moroso catch can
Dynavin N7Pro
Diablosport tune
Original Poster
steelgreenz71
Combustion on 2 pistons [L2]
Topics: 13
Years of membership: 7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Year: 2011
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Variant: All Star Edition
Extra Info: Extended cab 5.3 LT2
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: Diablo Intune I3 update question

Postby steelgreenz71 [OP] » Jul 22 2021, 12:02am

I figured it out. I had to download the UpdateAgent 1.0 from the Diablo Website.
LT 275/65R18 BFG KO2's
Airaid MIT intake tube
Moroso catch can
Dynavin N7Pro
Diablosport tune
Original Poster
steelgreenz71
Years of membership: 7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby 06MonteSS » Jul 22 2021, 5:52pm

No, there is no update program on the intune itself... that is not correct...

The first thing you will need to do is download and install the Update Agent (Ignition) program on your Windows pc/laptop - this program is used to update your inTune to the latest updates/fixes - https://www.diablosport.com/downloads/

Once that is installed, then connect the inTune to your computer and let it start up and get to the main menu screen. 

Then launch/run the Ignition Updater program.  It will search for and find your inTune and will start downloading any new updates.  The inTune will install the updates on itself, you may need to reboot it so follow its on-screen instructions -- and when it's done and everything is up to date, the Ignition Updater program will show that your inTune is now up to date.

After all the updating is done... then you can connect it to your vehicle and go to Tune Vehicle - Advanced Mode - and select one of the preset tunes -- either the "87 Octane Tune" -- if you use 87/89 octane gas most of the time, OR the "Diablo Tune" -- if you're going to use 91/93 octane gas all of the time....

Then it should ask you to select a TCM tune for the transmission, so select the "Firm Shift" tune...

then select Install/Apply Tune and install/apply the tunes...
06MonteSS
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Topics: 49
Years of membership: 9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
Year: 2014
Make/Model: ...Not an owner
Variant: SS
Extra Info: 14 Camaro 2SS-RS LS3
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby steelgreenz71 [OP] » Jul 22 2021, 6:30pm

Thanks for your reply Lew. I was able the get the Update Agent downloaded from the Diablo site and successfully got the I3 updated last night. I applied the Diablo tune with firm shift, AFM off and adjusted my tire size. I just sent you an email as I’m interested in a custom tune for my truck.
LT 275/65R18 BFG KO2's
Airaid MIT intake tube
Moroso catch can
Dynavin N7Pro
Diablosport tune
Original Poster
steelgreenz71
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Gasser Tuning