jQuery not supported.

Warranty and Tuning as of 2019

Tuning and Warranty Test Results
Forum rules
This is a forum for computer performance upgrades only. If what you are asking about is a physical accessory, it should not be in another forum category. Performance accessories such as intakes should be in "Engine" and when you want the growl, that should be in "Exhaust". Thank you for your understanding in keeping our forums clean and understandable.

Re: Warranty and Tuning as of 2019

Postby 06MonteSS » Nov 08 2019, 7:12pm

It just gets ollllld and aggravating... same thing day after day, month after month, year after year... Mike918 is the only one that has done any testing and provides insight/info... while others/same people just continue over and over, to blindly state that it can be, and will void, blah blah blah, just to stir up crap with no proof/evidence - because there is none! Doesn't happen... Sorry for the rant the other day, but man, it's olllllld... Just listen/read and move on... This is not an issue with diablo's stuff, as has been stated/shown time and time again, for years...
06MonteSS
Recognized Supplier
Recognized Supplier
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Topics: 49
Years of membership: 9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
Year: 2014
Make/Model: ...Not an owner
Variant: SS
Extra Info: 14 Camaro 2SS-RS LS3
Group Membership:
Vendors
Registered users

Re: Warranty and Tuning as of 2019

Postby Blitz21 » Oct 14 2020, 6:25pm

Well now I'm a little worried I just took my truck in for a transmission issue where it wasn't shifting into 5th and 6th Gear and I was concerned about my 7in Rough Country lift becoming a question but now I'm more concerned about the tune. I use a Hypertech Max Energy 2 and of course I removed the tune and replaced with stock before bring it in but I guess that doesn't much matter now on the newer vehicles... yesterday they said they were going to pull the transmission and everything should be still covered but we all know that doesn't mean much in the end.
Blitz21
Year: 2016
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Variant: LT
Extra Info: 1500 5.3L 4x4
Group Membership:
Registered users
Previous

Return to Gasser Tuning