jQuery not supported.

Adding steering wheel controls

Adding steering wheel controls

Postby shooter56 [OP] » Jun 29 2020, 10:18pm

I have a 03 2500hd, that im swaping the cab on. So I got a good deal on a new column with steering wheel controls out of the same year and model truck. Will the controls work with my dash wiring?
White,03 silverado 2500hd 4x4
Original Poster
shooter56
Combustion on 2 pistons [L2]
Topics: 62
Years of membership: 7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Year: 2003
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 2500HD 6.0 4x4
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: Adding steering wheel controls

Postby shooter56 [OP] » Jun 30 2020, 3:46am

So I've done some heavy reading and you tube videos. It appears that it will work. I got the whole column with the clockspring and wheel with controls , my truck has cruise control ,so I guess it needs that in the harness for the rest to work. And I might have a driver information start working also.
White,03 silverado 2500hd 4x4
Original Poster
shooter56
Topics: 62
Years of membership: 7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Year: 2003
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 2500HD 6.0 4x4
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Interior