jQuery not supported.

Clazzio Seat Covers

Clazzio Seat Covers

Postby laman [OP] » Apr 04 2014, 3:29am

I just received a set of Clazzio Seat Covers. It took 16 weeks to get them. I received them no instructions and the tool that you are suppose to get to help put them on is not there either. Is there is something I can use to substitute for this tool? I am very disappointed with clazzio..
Original Poster
laman
Firing on 4 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 8
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2008
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: Silverado ls 4.8
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: Clazzio Seat Covers

Postby semicrazy » Apr 04 2014, 4:41am

Did you try contacting the place you bought them from?
semicrazy
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Topics: 87
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Variant: VHO/Vortec Max
Extra Info: 6.0L 4x4 LT crew
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby laman [OP] » Apr 04 2014, 3:55pm

Yes did that last night..
Original Poster
laman
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby djlove » Apr 04 2014, 4:21pm

You dont need the tool, i didnt even use it. Its basically a plastic trim removal tool and you can pick a whole set up at harbor freight for like 3 bucks.

The instructions were pretty generic as well and there are alot more tips on this forum than in the directions. One tip that clazzio ended up using as a 'modified install' is the better looking center console set up which requires popping out the center plastic bin to get the cover under the cup holders.

My experience, take the headrests out and do them on the couch, they are the worst to do and work slow and careful they will rip. You will need a paperclip to stick in the hole to get the headrests out. The best way to do the back seats would be to pull them out of the truck. Turn the backs of the front seats partially inside out and work down untill the headrest holes pop through. Then work the headrest hole trim through the covers and then work the cover down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm1SvZZ48wk
djlove
Topics: 24
Year: 2009
Group Membership:
How-to Authors
Registered users

Postby laman [OP] » Apr 04 2014, 5:41pm

I have a 2008 silverado ls. How does the console plastic bin pop out. I definitely don't want to mess it up.
Original Poster
laman
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby djlove » Apr 04 2014, 8:13pm

Does it have the center console or just a cup holder in the middle? THe console with the three cup holders in from of the lid is pretty easy. There are screws that hold it in place and then you may break a prong or two getting it out but the screws are more than adequate to hold it in place. The other style i think you can just tuck in.
djlove
Topics: 24
Year: 2009
Group Membership:
How-to Authors
Registered users

Return to Interior