jQuery not supported.

2019 Silverado speaker wire colors

2019 Silverado speaker wire colors

Postby matt83223 [OP] » Sep 11 2019, 3:43am

I just picked up a 2019 Silverado trail boss custom last week. I love the truck but the stereo is lacking big time. I stumbled onto a new kicker amp that claims to make the stock speakers sound much better. To me it’s worth a shot because If I get new speakers I need an amp anyways. It’s called the kicker key smart amp.

So I need to cut the speaker wires coming from the stereo, feed them through the amp, then back to the speakers.

I know I can access the speaker wires under the passenger glove box, but I have no idea what wires I need to cut. I can’t find any info on the web so I’m hoping someone here might have some knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Original Poster
matt83223
Topics: 1
Year: 2019
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Mobile Electronics