jQuery not supported.

[Product Review] 99-06 Ext Cab Ultra Deep MAXX Subwoofer Box

Dual 12 inch downfiring prefabricated sub box by SubThump.com

Re: [Product Review] 99-06 Ext Cab Ultra Deep MAXX Subwoofer

Postby motosport_21 » Oct 23 2011, 7:01am

Country1911, sorry your just that guy that dont know what a phillips head screwdriver is. Your aged and clueless how to build anything with your hands. Your the guy getting your oil changes done for you. Dont post ” spammer” on my thread. Get a life and dont be jealous someone did something you cant. I dont care if noone wants my specs, just thought I'd take the sweat and frustrations out from designing a box and just build!!
Sorry for the comments everyone, but I am no spammer and am here to give people the opportunity to build something that I created. As for country1911, he can xxxx himself:-)
2004 Chevy Silverado 4x4
Tinted 20% All the way
Fabtech 6" Suspension Lift
20" Ultra Motorsports Wheels
Open Country Toyo M/T 35-12.50-20
motosport_21
Firing on 1 cylinder [L1]
Topics: 2
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2004
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby EKinMN » Oct 23 2011, 3:07pm

MODERATOR NOTE: I want to clarify procedures and policies on the site, so we can avoid the little discussion that we just witnessed. One of the things members love about this site is that we don't jump on each other for things, so I am going to show you guys how to avoid it in the future. I don't mean to call you guys out personally, but rather, to use this as a "teaching moment", because it's a great reminder of the options available to help you on the site.

Country1911 (or anyone else wanting to flag a concern): You can simply use the"report" icon (the little triangle with an exclamation point in it) to report a post to the moderators if you have a concern. By sending a warning and a note to the moderators, you can avoid calling out another member in the open forum. Rather than calling motosport_21 a spammer, leave it to the moderators to handle, please. In this case, I know you did that, and you should have left it at that, rather than calling the user a name.

motosport_21: I can also appreciate that Country1911 is trying to look out for this site. The site makes money through advertising and sponsorships. Thus, selling of products and services by non-sponsors is not allowed. Because Country1911 flagged your attempt to sell your plans, I've read all of your posts to date. I think you are really trying to help people, which we appreciate. I've not seen an overt amount of sales. But, if you overtly use this site as a place to sell your plans, we can certainly have a discussion about the benefits of becoming a site sponsor. You gotta "pay to play", ya know?

Now kiss an make up, boyz...let's get back to a friendly discussion of how to make our trucks THUMP!
2010 Sierra All-Terrain. Mods: Range AFM delete, 2.5" level, 1" rear block, 305/55R20 G2's on 20" XD Grenade wheels, soft toneau, and 35w 5000k HID's
EKinMN
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Topics: 147
Years of membership: 9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
Year: 2010
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Extra Info: All Terrain Z71
Group Membership:
How-to Authors
SilveradoSierra Guru
Registered users

Postby motosport_21 » Oct 23 2011, 5:55pm

Thanks, moderator. I'm not trying to make a business here but just thought if anyone was interested I would sell plans for a small amount for my hard work put into this project. I am still working on some CAD drawings/3D imagery to help visualize the deminsions better. I work full time and make great money. I'm a father of three and also a pro bass tournament angler. I have no time. I'm usually the one on all forums getting help to use on my end, just thought since I created something thats perfect, I would share.
As for Country1911, im sorry for the outburst, but I just blew up because this was the first time ive ever really helped others and was insulted by being called a spammer! Oh well, we both did what we had to do......later
2004 Chevy Silverado 4x4
Tinted 20% All the way
Fabtech 6" Suspension Lift
20" Ultra Motorsports Wheels
Open Country Toyo M/T 35-12.50-20
motosport_21
Topics: 2
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby evensteven3 » Dec 23 2011, 6:35am

I have had 2 types of boxes and the one your talking about is a 100% better than the other the big difference is that that one has ports to the front and the other only fires through the back of the seat also a big one is that one has a little more air space and that good for me because I'm running 2 12" kicker cvr's and a kicker 2500.1 amp much needed air space my favorite quality is that in mine there was still enough room to put a small extra battery when I pushed it hard to one side big thumbs up but for the price you may want to look into a cheaper one the rear fire is nice as well just not as nice
evensteven3
Automotive Technician
Automotive Technician
Combustion on 1 piston [L2]
Topics: 4
Year: 2011
Variant: VHO/Vortec Max
Extra Info: Max 4x4 6.2L Crew
Group Membership:
Automotive Technicians
Registered users

Postby dan man » Jan 13 2012, 5:29am

Has anybody used the single 10" version of this box? I'm wanting to get a box for my 10" Alpine Type R, I've been looking into these boxes, I had one for a Colorado and the box was great, just looking to see if anybody has used it?
dan man
Firing on 2 cylinders [L1]
Firing on 2 cylinders [L1]
Year: 2002
Extra Info: 1500 5.3L Z71 4x4
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby carsonhowe22 » Mar 04 2012, 10:56pm

This is the only box I've seen that will house a 2nd gen Type R (7 5/8" mounting depth). Have to get one, lol. Is there any discount if we say we came from SilveradoSierra?
carsonhowe22
Combustion on 6 pistons [L2]
Combustion on 6 pistons [L2]
Topics: 55
Extra Info: 1500 5.3L V8 2WD
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby GilThorpe » Apr 22 2012, 5:01pm

just ordered my UltraDeep MAXX subenclosure to house my twin RockfordFosgate 12" 400's. Hope to get everything put into my murdered out 99 ext cab stepside next week
GilThorpe
Topics: 6
Years of membership: 7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Year: 1999
Extra Info: ext cab 1500 4.8L
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby k.gren » Jan 25 2013, 7:22pm

I'm thinking about buying this box for my 04 extended cab. Only reason I haven't yet is im not sure my subs will fit without the cone sitting on the floor. I have 2-12" Rockford Fosgate T1's. Want them in my truck but don't want to damage them. Anyone know if there is enough clearance between floor and box for my my subs?
k.gren
Years of membership: 7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Year: 2005
Extra Info: 5.3 V8 4x4
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby chevy08z71 » Mar 25 2013, 9:47pm

Hey (Dan man) are you talking about the pro box brand for a single 10 sub should sound louder the 2 10s? Here the link if you want to check it out. I'm thinking of getting this box. Would like a single 12s or 2 12s hope they can make one for our 07 and up.
http://www.proboxrocks.com/products/hig ... ndex.shtml
chevy08z71
Topics: 8
Year: 2009
Extra Info: LTZ 1500 5.3L V8 4x4
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby 04sierra » Apr 10 2013, 7:21am

How did you get the SIERRA letters like that?? are they foam or wood??
04sierra
Firing on 7 cylinders [L1]
Firing on 7 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 25
Years of membership: 6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Extra Info: 1500 4.8 V8 SLE
Group Membership:
Registered users
PreviousNext

Return to Mobile Electronics