jQuery not supported.

Camera Source Screen HDMI Mirror Failure - Silverado 2015

Camera Source Screen HDMI Mirror Failure - Silverado 2015 - Head Unit

Camera Source Screen HDMI Mirror Failure - Silverado 2015

Postby bstr320 [OP] » Jan 06 2020, 11:56pm

Hi All,

I installed this set up on my 2015 GM 2500hd - https://camera-source.com/automotive-ca ... lay.html...

The front camera works stellar, but I have yet to get the HDMI screen projection feature to work. I have been sent 3 replacement head units from Camera Source and have been in contact with Camera Source but they have no solution... the HMDI to lightning port (since I have an iPhone) cord works perfectly on my TV, but the image comes up distorted and won't properly convey on the truck's screen. I have used several different HDMI cords, and tried a couple different phones, and iPad - all with the same exact issue. Does anyone have any experience with this product, and/or could help me trouble shoot this issue?

Thank you!
Attachments
4FE68772-FA31-4332-864E-ED1A14271F92.jpeg
Issue - Pixelated
Screen Shot 2020-01-06 at 4.44.13 PM.png
wiring
Original Poster
bstr320
Topics: 1
Year: 2015
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Variant: High Country