Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

New HU line from Alpine True plug n play system coming soon

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  ooohhdave 
#1 ·
Anyone looking to upgrade there head unit and unsure of the wiring kit they would need to work with there vehicle. Alpine is introducing there new line of HU and can be order to GM specifics. A true plug and play unit that retains all your factory settings including steering wheel control. No more additional wiring harness. Check out the video and read up more on this unit. (Scroll down to the INE-2928HD Unit)

http://carstereochick.com/blog/2012/01/ ... car-audio/

#2 ·
thanks. Didn't make it to CES this year. I hate the lag on my Kenwood. I'll be looking at the apline goodies soon. Like there new amp line.

LGSONE

#3 ·
LGSONE said:
thanks. Didn't make it to CES this year. I hate the lag on my Kenwood. I'll be looking at the apline goodies soon. Like there new amp line.

LGSONE
Yeah, my Pioneer has a god awful lag in the Navi too. Sometimes I'm in the intersection and it tells me to make a turn. Yeah can't wait to get my hands on some of their new products too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.