jQuery not supported.

Hello from FL

Forum rules
Please do not post support requests in the new members area! This forum is for new member introductions and welcome messages only. Please post other topics in their appropriate areas so they stay categorized.

Hello from FL

Postby LRod [OP] » Oct 09 2019, 6:19am

Hello All!
Joined the forum because I bought a new Silverado on Saturday. I was a previous Silverado owner years ago and decided it was time once again to own one. I purchased a brand new 2019 LD 5.3 4x4 All star edition in the Graphite metallic color. I compared the new body style vs the old body style side by side at the dealer and opted for the old style. I personally like the conservative old look even though the new body is also a great looking truck. I also figured it would be the last chance of grabbing a new one (old style) before they stop making them. My plan is to add some stuff to the truck little by little. I look forward to being part of the community!
Here is a picture of the truck:
IMG_20191006_145145.jpg
Original Poster
LRod
Combustion on 2 pistons [L2]
Combustion on 2 pistons [L2]
Topics: 16
Year: 2019
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Variant: All Star Edition
Extra Info: LD 5.3 V8 LT 4x4
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: Hello from FL

Postby Rambodog » Oct 09 2019, 7:18am

Welcome to the site.
Z Gloss/Undercoat-Leer-AVS-BedRug-Morimoto-Winjet-Lamin X-Kenwood-Rockville-Focal-Rockford-Sundown-Lewtune-Llumar-Airaid-TeamRXP-Diode Dynamics-Halo-DynoMax-Carven-PowerStop-Toyo-Moto Metal-American Racing-WeatherTech-AMP-Fumoto-Moog-Amsoil-Mobil1
Rambodog's 2014 Silverado 1500 5.3 Build
Rambodog
Staff Member
Staff Member
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Topics: 58
Years of membership: 4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership
Year: 2014
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Variant: All Star Edition
Extra Info: 1500 LT 5.3 4X4
Group Membership:
How-to Authors
TOTM Winner
Global moderators
Registered users

Return to Member Introductions