jQuery not supported.

Just registered.

Forum rules
Please do not post support requests in the new members area! This forum is for new member introductions and welcome messages only. Please post other topics in their appropriate areas so they stay categorized.

Re: Just registered.

Postby Oscar [OP] » Sep 29 2011, 4:24pm

Oh yeah I forgot about the bed liner, but partially de-badged? which are missing?
Yes I know i have the most uninspired username, so sue me.
Original Poster
Oscar
Firing on 2 cylinders [L1]
Firing on 2 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 5
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2003
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 1500 ext. cab
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: Just registered.

Postby EKinMN » Sep 30 2011, 1:08pm

Oscar wrote:EK I'm pretty much in Central CA Bakersfield to be exact, it's about an hour from LA.

I know the area well. I've made the drive over the grapevine, and up and down Hwy 99 many times. We have a distribution center in Dinuba, CA, and I travel there for business several times a year. It's usually easier and cheaper for me to fly into LAX and drive up, rather than find a flight into Fresno.

Love the look of the truck!
2010 Sierra All-Terrain. Mods: Range AFM delete, 2.5" level, 1" rear block, 305/55R20 G2's on 20" XD Grenade wheels, soft toneau, and 35w 5000k HID's
EKinMN
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Topics: 147
Years of membership: 9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
Year: 2010
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Extra Info: All Terrain Z71
Group Membership:
How-to Authors
SilveradoSierra Guru
Registered users
Previous

Return to Member Introductions