jQuery not supported.

New guy from Florida

Forum rules
Please do not post support requests in the new members area! This forum is for new member introductions and welcome messages only. Please post other topics in their appropriate areas so they stay categorized.

Re: New guy from Florida

Postby Welcher774 » Sep 22 2013, 8:28pm

Welcome to the club. Truck looks good, nice list of mods so far. I'm about 1 hour away from you in largo. Nice grille different.
Welcher774
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Topics: 62
Years of membership: 7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Year: 2011
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Extra Info: 1500 crewcab 5.3 2wd
Group Membership:
TOTM Winner
Registered users

Postby DominicC » Sep 22 2013, 8:43pm

Welcome. Great looking truck!
DominicC
Firing on 8 cylinders [L1]
Firing on 8 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 2
Years of membership: 6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Year: 2012
Extra Info: 5.3 SLE z71 4x4
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby chunkyfunky » Sep 22 2013, 9:36pm

I highly recoment the inner rear fender guards. wells. THey are cheap to get easy to install I did them on my new 2013 silverado and it really finished the look and will help protect. easy to put in I did not even have to take the tires off. I will look for your truck on the road when I am in Florida with my siliverado in January
chunkyfunky
Firing on 1 cylinder [L1]
Firing on 1 cylinder [L1]
Topics: 3
Years of membership: 6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Year: 2013
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 2wd 4.8L
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby RetMarine » Sep 22 2013, 11:38pm

Great looking ride.. Welcome to the forum and the Chevy side of life..:) Tons of Knowledge here for you..:)
2016 GMC Sierra, Stone Blue Metallic, 20" Rims
Diablo I2, Aeroskin II Deflector, LoPro Tonneau, WeatherTec Floor Liners, 5100 BilStein's,
Corsa Sport Exhaust, Line-X'd, Neoprene seat coves, K&N Blackhawk, Steelcraft EVO3 Steps
RetMarine
Armed Forces
Armed Forces
Combustion on 8 pistons [L2]
Combustion on 8 pistons [L2]
Topics: 9
Year: 2016
Extra Info: 4x4 Double Cab 5.3L
Group Membership:
Servicemen
Registered users
Previous

Return to Member Introductions