jQuery not supported.

03-07 oem fender flares

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SilveradoSierra.com and it's staff members accept no liability to transactions through our site(s).

You MAY NOT post any parts or accessories for sale that is not directly related to a Silverado or Sierra truck. The listing of any parts or accessories for other than a Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra is strictly prohibited. If you think we're joking, try it. We really don’t want to see your Tahoe, S10, Sonoma, Avalanche or any other model here – just Silverado & Sierra trucks.

BEFORE Posting, make sure you read this: Classified Posting Guidelines

NOTE: Sold listings will be marked ***SOLD*** per the request of the OP and the thread will be locked. No posting will be deleted under any circumstance.

03-07 oem fender flares

Postby bhud02 [OP] » Jul 19 2014, 7:31pm

I have a set of 03-07 oem fender flares. These have the smooth black finish and I bought them thinking I would like the look of them on my truck, turns out I don't. My loss is your gain. I did take one out of the plastic to dry fit, the others are still in the plastic.
Will let them go for $150.00 O.B.O. i will ship at your expense. 93437 is my zip code.
Attachments
2014-07-19 09.40.05.jpg
2014-07-19 09.40.35.jpg
Original Poster
bhud02
Armed Forces
Armed Forces
Firing on 3 cylinders [L1]
Firing on 3 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 7
Years of membership: 7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Year: 2003
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: 4X4
Group Membership:
Servicemen
Registered users

Re: 03-07 oem fender flares

Postby 06mainez71 » Jul 20 2014, 12:08am

pm sent!
06mainez71
Combustion on 5 pistons [L2]
Combustion on 5 pistons [L2]
Topics: 46
Years of membership: 7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Year: 2006
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Extra Info: 1500
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Parts/Accessories For Sale or Trade