jQuery not supported.

40/20/40 gray cloth split bench for99-00 GMC Sierra

No Rips or Tears or Wearing Marks
Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SilveradoSierra.com and it's staff members accept no liability to transactions through our site(s).

You MAY NOT post any parts or accessories for sale that is not directly related to a Silverado or Sierra truck. The listing of any parts or accessories for other than a Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra is strictly prohibited. If you think we're joking, try it. We really don’t want to see your Tahoe, S10, Sonoma, Avalanche or any other model here – just Silverado & Sierra trucks.

BEFORE Posting, make sure you read this: Classified Posting Guidelines

NOTE: Sold listings will be marked ***SOLD*** per the request of the OP and the thread will be locked. No posting will be deleted under any circumstance.

40/20/40 gray cloth split bench for99-00 GMC Sierra

Postby chuckhardy01 [OP] » Oct 02 2011, 6:14pm

I have an extra 40/20/40 split bench that i want to get rid of. I found these in a local scrap yard.When i bought my 2000 GMC Sierra, I have the Buckets with the center counsel (power) in my truck, the drivers bucket, the clip which goes from the bottom of the seat to the back snapped, it just needs welded and it is good. Well i found this set in the scrap yard, and they wouldn't just sell me the drivers 40 part of the seat, that i can just change out in my truck, so i had to buy the whole 40/20/40 split bench. I took out my bucket out of my truck and changed out with the 40 part of the seat. So this set comes with a power drivers seat ( the only difference from the buckets to the split bench is it has a arm rest in the seat, the rest is exactly the same, color and everything else) So as i was saying. The power bucket drivers seat, The 20 split console, And the 40 manual seat. All the same cloth color. 200.00 obo will buy the whole set. Plus shipping too.
Attachments
gmc seats.jpg
gmc seats.jpg (26.02 KiB) Viewed 446 times
Original Poster
chuckhardy01
Firing on 2 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 5
Years of membership: 9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
Year: 2000
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Extra Info: Z71 1500 4x4 5.4LV8
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: 40/20/40 gray cloth split bench for99-00 GMC Sierra

Postby deathphoenix99 » Oct 02 2011, 8:09pm

Does the center seat fold down to be used as an arm rest? If so, how much for it? Also, where are you located.
deathphoenix99
4x4 Low Mode [L3]
4x4 Low Mode [L3]
Topics: 31
Years of membership: 9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
Year: 2011
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: SCLB 4.3L LS
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby chuckhardy01 [OP] » Oct 02 2011, 9:07pm

yes the center seat folds down, and there is a arm rest/center console on the backside of the center seat. im asking $200 for the whole seat, i might negotiate a bit. I am located in Valparaiso, Indiana. I see you are located in Michigan. I can meet up with you, in like Michigan City,
Original Poster
chuckhardy01
Topics: 5
Year: 2000
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Extra Info: Z71 1500 4x4 5.4LV8
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby deathphoenix99 » Oct 02 2011, 11:01pm

Alright, thanks for the info, but I'm actually in Houston right now on vacation and won't be back for a while.
deathphoenix99
4x4 Low Mode [L3]
4x4 Low Mode [L3]
Topics: 31
Year: 2011
Extra Info: SCLB 4.3L LS
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby turbokh » Oct 02 2011, 11:07pm

Hey.. if the guy in Michigan doesn't take the seats, I'm interested. What would it cost to ship them to Buffalo, NY? 14059
-Karl
turbokh
Topics: 1
Year: 2001
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Parts/Accessories For Sale or Trade