jQuery not supported.

Diablo Intune I-1000

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SilveradoSierra.com and it's staff members accept no liability to transactions through our site(s).

You MAY NOT post any parts or accessories for sale that is not directly related to a Silverado or Sierra truck. The listing of any parts or accessories for other than a Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra is strictly prohibited. If you think we're joking, try it. We really don’t want to see your Tahoe, S10, Sonoma, Avalanche or any other model here – just Silverado & Sierra trucks.

BEFORE Posting, make sure you read this: Classified Posting Guidelines

NOTE: Sold listings will be marked ***SOLD*** per the request of the OP and the thread will be locked. No posting will be deleted under any circumstance.

Diablo Intune I-1000

Postby fredrodz03 [OP] » May 07 2016, 4:46pm

Unmarried inTune I-1000 for sale. Removed from my 2014 Silverado 1500 before I traded it in this past Sunday. Like new and complete (tuner, both cables, quick start quide, unused sticker, and box). Asking $275 via PayPal. Shipping included. Thank you.
Attachments
image.jpeg
What you see is what you get.
2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 4x4 CrewCab, 6" Pro-comp Lift, Mcgaughys Struts set at 7", 20x9" -12 Offset Chrome XD Badlands, 35/12.50 Toyo Open Country M/T, AirAid Jr, FlowMaster Super 40 Dumped Exhaust, DiabLEW Tune
Original Poster
fredrodz03
Combustion on 1 piston [L2]
Topics: 8
Years of membership: 6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Year: 2014
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Variant: High Altitude
Extra Info: 1500 LTZ Z71
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: Diablo Intune I-1000

Postby DP352 » May 07 2016, 10:44pm

PM sent
DP352
Topics: 1
Years of membership: 6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Year: 2011
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Extra Info: Z71
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: Diablo Intune I-1000

Postby fredrodz03 [OP] » May 08 2016, 4:46am

**Sold**
2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ Z71 4x4 CrewCab, 6" Pro-comp Lift, Mcgaughys Struts set at 7", 20x9" -12 Offset Chrome XD Badlands, 35/12.50 Toyo Open Country M/T, AirAid Jr, FlowMaster Super 40 Dumped Exhaust, DiabLEW Tune
Original Poster
fredrodz03
Topics: 8
Year: 2014
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Variant: High Altitude
Extra Info: 1500 LTZ Z71
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Parts/Accessories For Sale or Trade