Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Forum banner

Diablo Sport Predator U7194 for sale

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  StormH2Oguy 
#1 ·
I sold my 2008 Suburban so now I have no need for the Diablo Sport Predator U7194. I returned the vehicle back to stock so the Diablo is unlocked now and will work on any vehicle that is supported by this model. The firmware has been updated to the latest version which is v.9r29. Diablo's website says this unit will work on 2006-2012 Corvettes and 2007-2010 Tahoes, Suburbans, Yukons, Sierras, Silverados and Avalanches with the 4.8, 5.3 or 6.0 gas engines. I also have the original box, the CD to download Diablo's support software, an AC adapter, and the USB cable used to update the device. The unit works great and I am asking $185 for it. Let me know if you have any questions. I am located in South Carolina but can ship it anywhere.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
The power gains were noticeable but I think it has more to do with how the shift points are altered and I also used the Predator to disable the Active Fuel Management and that made a huge difference in driveability. Surprisingly, it didn't affect fuel mileage all that much but it did drop it some but it was more than worth it for the difference in driveability. If you want it I can email you a Paypal invoice if you send me your email address or you can put a cashiers check or cash in the mail to me, which ever you prefer. I'll cover the shipping costs and can email you the tracking number. Send me a private message and let me know how you want to proceed and thanks for your interest.

StormH2Oguy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.