jQuery not supported.

DuHa 07-13 Under Seat Storage

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SilveradoSierra.com and it's staff members accept no liability to transactions through our site(s).

You MAY NOT post any parts or accessories for sale that is not directly related to a Silverado or Sierra truck. The listing of any parts or accessories for other than a Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra is strictly prohibited. If you think we're joking, try it. We really don’t want to see your Tahoe, S10, Sonoma, Avalanche or any other model here – just Silverado & Sierra trucks.

BEFORE Posting, make sure you read this: Classified Posting Guidelines

NOTE: Sold listings will be marked ***SOLD*** per the request of the OP and the thread will be locked. No posting will be deleted under any circumstance.

DuHa 07-13 Under Seat Storage

Postby Lightenin [OP] » May 04 2016, 5:32pm

I have a DuHa under seat storage for sale that fits the 07-13 Chevy/GMC Crew Cab. I sold my '13 and purchased a '15, and unfortunately this model doesn't fit my new truck.
This model only fits the Crew Cab pickups and WILL NOT fit in the Extended Cabs. My neighbor has an Extended Cab and we test fitted it in his.

Asking $100 as these sell new for $180 on-line. The unit is in perfect shape and I plan on ordering one to fit my new truck.

I would be willing to ship if the customer pays for it. Shipping from 74014.

Could meet someone within a reasonable distance. I am in N.E. Oklahoma.
Attachments
DuHa.jpg
DuHa.jpg (51.17 KiB) Viewed 428 times
DuHa1.jpg
DuHa1.jpg (73.95 KiB) Viewed 428 times
DuHa2.jpg
DuHa2.jpg (74.62 KiB) Viewed 428 times
DuHa3.jpg
DuHa3.jpg (77.02 KiB) Viewed 428 times
Original Poster
Lightenin
Topics: 1
Years of membership: 7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Year: 2013
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: DuHa 07-13 Under Seat Storage

Postby bowtiehead06 » May 05 2016, 2:26pm

How did you like it? I was looking at these the other day on line. Only problem is I live in Chicago and im sure shipping will cost an arm and a leg.
bowtiehead06
Firing on 4 cylinders [L1]
Topics: 9
Years of membership: 5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
Year: 2011
Group Membership:
Registered users
Registered users
Registered users
Registered users
Registered users

Postby Lightenin [OP] » May 27 2016, 3:38pm

I absolutely love the Du-Ha under seat storage and plan on getting one for my 2015. I like the fact that the center supports can be removed and you have the entire space, or leave them in and help to separate smaller items.
I kept all of my ratchet straps, rope, first aid kit, PPE equipment (required for my job), and slew of other things in there.
Original Poster
Lightenin
Years of membership: 7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby bowtiehead06 » May 27 2016, 6:14pm

did you get my PM yesterday I am extremely interested in this. thank you
bowtiehead06
Topics: 9
Years of membership: 5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
Year: 2011
Group Membership:
Registered users
Registered users
Registered users
Registered users
Registered users

Postby Lightenin [OP] » May 27 2016, 7:09pm

Yes I received and responded to your PM.
Original Poster
Lightenin
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Parts/Accessories For Sale or Trade