jQuery not supported.

FS: 19+ OEM GM Crew Cab 4-inch Round Step Bars Black

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SilveradoSierra.com and it's staff members accept no liability to transactions through our site(s).

You MAY NOT post any parts or accessories for sale that is not directly related to a Silverado or Sierra truck. The listing of any parts or accessories for other than a Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra is strictly prohibited. If you think we're joking, try it. We really don’t want to see your Tahoe, S10, Sonoma, Avalanche or any other model here – just Silverado & Sierra trucks.

BEFORE Posting, make sure you read this: Classified Posting Guidelines

NOTE: Sold listings will be marked ***SOLD*** per the request of the OP and the thread will be locked. No posting will be deleted under any circumstance.

FS: 19+ OEM GM Crew Cab 4-inch Round Step Bars Black

Postby 2020Custom [OP] » May 14 2020, 1:48pm

For Sale: OEM GM Crew Cab 4-inch Round Step Bars Black (Factory Installed) - $400 (Atlanta Metro Area - Southeast)

Designed specifically for T1 2019 or 2020+ Chevy Silverado 1500 Crew Cabs (Assume they would work for 2019+ GMC Sierra 1500 as well, but not sure)

Chevy Accessories has them listed at $750:
https://accessories.chevrolet.com/produ ... =Silverado 1500&modelId=491&body=Crew Cab Pickup&bodyId=22&wheel=Short Box&wheelId=651&trim=Custom&trimId=125&drive=4WD&driveId=8&engine=5.3L V8 GAS&engineId=2059&bodyNumDoors=5&categoryId=12062

The dealer sticker had them listed at $795.

I am asking $400. They are in excellent condition and have never been off road or abused.

Reason for sale: I'm looking to transition to AMP power steps.

I'm in the north Atlanta suburbs and would be willing to travel up to 150 miles to meet up. Would really prefer to avoid trying to ship these things, but willing to discuss options.

Thanks!
Attachments
Steps bars 4.jpg
Step Bars 3.jpg
Step Bars 2.jpg
Step Bars 2.jpg
Step Bars.jpg
Crew Cab 4-inch Round assist steps in black.jpg
Original Poster
2020Custom
Year: 2020
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: Custom 4x4 5.3L
Group Membership:
Newly registered users
Registered users

Re: FS: 19+ OEM GM Crew Cab 4-inch Round Step Bars Black

Postby JMcFadden » Sep 08 2020, 10:25pm

Still available? I might be interested if I can offload my chrome ones. I’m in NC and can meet somewhere in SC if so
JMcFadden
Year: 2020
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Variant: All Star Edition
Extra Info: 1500 RST
Group Membership:
Newly registered users
Registered users

Return to Parts/Accessories For Sale or Trade