jQuery not supported.

NEW OEM Power fold mirrors, signal, DL3 w blind spot

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SilveradoSierra.com and it's staff members accept no liability to transactions through our site(s).

You MAY NOT post any parts or accessories for sale that is not directly related to a Silverado or Sierra truck. The listing of any parts or accessories for other than a Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra is strictly prohibited. If you think we're joking, try it. We really don’t want to see your Tahoe, S10, Sonoma, Avalanche or any other model here – just Silverado & Sierra trucks.

BEFORE Posting, make sure you read this: Classified Posting Guidelines

NOTE: Sold listings will be marked ***SOLD*** per the request of the OP and the thread will be locked. No posting will be deleted under any circumstance.

Re: NEW OEM Power fold mirrors, signal, DL3 w blind spot

Postby NHrider19 » Apr 07 2015, 3:14pm

who really cares how much he is asking for them.. if you don't like his price then don't buy them.. If your not interested in purchasing the mirrors then keep your mouth shut.. He is asking what he thinks the mirrors are worth and probably are worth that with those options, although alot of trucks dont have those options im sure there is someone who need thems. Its just up to the OP on how much time he wants to spend trying to sell them for what he wants.
2011 GMC SIERRA 1500 5.3L SCSB NHrider19's 2011 GMC Sierra build
NHrider19
Combustion on 5 pistons [L2]
Topics: 117
Years of membership: 7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Year: 2011
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Extra Info: 1500 v8 5.3 4x4 WT
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby 1baddad » Apr 08 2015, 8:23am

^^^^ I was offering him a little advice and telling him what most of the guys on here are looking for and Yes he can ask what he wants for his items

Who are you to tell me or anyone else to shut their mouth?

This is an open forum and when you post something you open yourself up to Others opinions or suggestions.

I'm sure the op will appreciate you coming to his rescue.

To help him out even further I'd suggest he ask the moderator to remove all comments that do not pertain to the sell of his item.
1baddad
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Topics: 45
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2013
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Variant: Texas Edition
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby NHrider19 » Apr 08 2015, 1:12pm

I'm not here to argue. Im just saying this is a for sale post.. He had a set price.. He wasn't asking for opinions or suggestions. If anything a friendly pm to him stating that maybe he should lower his price a little instead of bombarding him with links and post to other ppl selling things.. Again no here to argue. Do as you please like you said it's an open forum. GL with sale to the OP.
2011 GMC SIERRA 1500 5.3L SCSB NHrider19's 2011 GMC Sierra build
NHrider19
Topics: 117
Years of membership: 7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Year: 2011
Extra Info: 1500 v8 5.3 4x4 WT
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby nealinator [OP] » Apr 08 2015, 1:54pm

As I have stated before...these mirrors are priced very well. Here is a link to what you can buy them for as new OEM parts from Amazon:

For the drivers side on Amazon, you will pay $350...which is much lower than the $498 from a dealer:

http://www.amazon.com/Genuine-20843106- ... s=20843106

For the passenger side I am closer to the Amazon discounted price. Dealer cost is about $376 for this one.

http://www.amazon.com/General-Motors-Mi ... s=20756774

Based on these findings on Amazon, I have decreased the passenger side to $250 plus shipping and increased the drivers side to $295 plus shipping on my ebay listings.
Nealinator's 5.3L 4x4 Z71 All Terrain192,029 miles
AMP Power Steps - Retrax Pro Cover - Terra Grappler G2 - Airaid MIT - Mobil 1
Borla Exhaust - Eonon GA7180 - Custom Catch Can - Bilstein 5100's - $ Cost $ - DiabLew Tune
Original Poster
nealinator
Topics: 170
Years of membership: 6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Year: 2010
Variant: All Terrain
Extra Info: 1500 5.3L 4x4 Z71
Group Membership:
How-to Authors
TOTM Winner
Supporters
Registered users

Postby 09chevyman » Apr 08 2015, 4:28pm

Guys, From here on only post if your interested in making an offer or buying the OP's items.
PM me if you have any questions. Thanks.
2009 Silverado
2013 Silverado
09chevyman
Topics: 124
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2009
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Variant: All Star Edition
Extra Info: 5.3L 4x4 3.73 gears
Group Membership:
How-to Authors
SilveradoSierra Guru
Registered users
Previous

Return to Parts/Accessories For Sale or Trade