jQuery not supported.

NEW OEM Power fold mirrors, signal, DL3 w blind spot

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SilveradoSierra.com and it's staff members accept no liability to transactions through our site(s).

You MAY NOT post any parts or accessories for sale that is not directly related to a Silverado or Sierra truck. The listing of any parts or accessories for other than a Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra is strictly prohibited. If you think we're joking, try it. We really don’t want to see your Tahoe, S10, Sonoma, Avalanche or any other model here – just Silverado & Sierra trucks.

BEFORE Posting, make sure you read this: Classified Posting Guidelines

NOTE: Sold listings will be marked ***SOLD*** per the request of the OP and the thread will be locked. No posting will be deleted under any circumstance.

NEW OEM Power fold mirrors, signal, DL3 w blind spot

Postby nealinator [OP] » Apr 06 2015, 5:39pm

I have a set of new 07-14 Sierra or Silverado mirrors for sale...never installed. I purchased these locally through Craigslist and then ended up buying a cheaper alternative to repair the power fold motor in my passenger mirror. These are a great deal compared to new dealer costs. My truck did not have the UFT for the blind spot indicators and I figured it would bother me to have those in the mirrors without the functionality. There are some very minor hairline scratches from handling of the seller I got them from and a small dent. I described these well in the listing blow and showed pictures. Here are the eBay links below. I will combine shipping if someone wants both. Shoot me an offer if you want to buy them outside of ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/361237762357?ss ... 1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/361237757788?ss ... 1555.l2649
Nealinator's 5.3L 4x4 Z71 All Terrain192,029 miles
AMP Power Steps - Retrax Pro Cover - Terra Grappler G2 - Airaid MIT - Mobil 1
Borla Exhaust - Eonon GA7180 - Custom Catch Can - Bilstein 5100's - $ Cost $ - DiabLew Tune
Original Poster
nealinator
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Topics: 170
Years of membership: 6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Year: 2010
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Variant: All Terrain
Extra Info: 1500 5.3L 4x4 Z71
Group Membership:
How-to Authors
TOTM Winner
Supporters
Registered users

Re: NEW OEM Power fold mirrors, signal, DL3 w blind spot

Postby #32 » Apr 07 2015, 1:24am

Need pictures and a zip ASAP
Topics: 206
Years of membership: 9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
Year: 2015
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Extra Info: TheRiser
Group Membership:
How-to Authors
Servicemen
TOTM Winner
Registered users

Postby 1baddad » Apr 07 2015, 1:34am

$520.00? Good luck. I picked up a set off CL for $180.00
1baddad
Topics: 45
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2013
Variant: Texas Edition
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby nealinator [OP] » Apr 07 2015, 2:08am

1baddad wrote:$520.00? Good luck. I picked up a set off CL for $180.00

Seriously what is the purpose of this post? I have priced what these are very reasonable and they are legitimate. If you found a deal beyond all deals, what is the need to try and blow my post up? These are half the price of what they would cost from the dealer. Perhaps there are cheaper sets out there. I have not seen any. I am an honest guy and this is bordering on mean to try and scare away customers with your input. If I were doing something dishonest, then by all means protect others. This is a good price.
Borla Exhaust - Eonon GA7180 - Custom Catch Can - Bilstein 5100's - $ Cost $ - DiabLew Tune
Original Poster
nealinator
Years of membership: 6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Group Membership:
How-to Authors
TOTM Winner
Supporters
Registered users

Postby nealinator [OP] » Apr 07 2015, 2:15am

My zip is 77494

Here are some picture. There are more on the ebay links above.

20150309_214729.jpg

20150309_214937.jpg

20150309_214543.jpg

20150309_214554.jpg

20150309_214813.jpg
Original Poster
nealinator
Group Membership:
How-to Authors
TOTM Winner
Supporters
Registered users

Postby kashmir » Apr 07 2015, 2:25am

kashmir
Topics: 77
Years of membership: 7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Year: 2009
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby nealinator [OP] » Apr 07 2015, 2:30am

kashmir wrote:Sorry Neal, baddad is correct.
These can be picked up all day long for $225 or under for a set.

http://muncie.craigslist.org/pts/4958098657.html

http://louisville.craigslist.org/pts/4959837592.html

http://louisville.craigslist.org/pts/4935180651.html

Those are all used, don't have the UFT blind zone indicator nor chrome caps. Not a fair comparison at all.
Original Poster
nealinator
Group Membership:
How-to Authors
TOTM Winner
Supporters
Registered users

Postby kashmir » Apr 07 2015, 2:38am

yeah ok....GLWS
kashmir
Topics: 77
Years of membership: 7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership
Year: 2009
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby 1baddad » Apr 07 2015, 2:45am

Most of the people who buy these own LT models and they're looking for the turn signal portion as any of the extras will not work on the LT models. Puddle lights, blind zone and power fold are not plug and play on the LT models. You would have to wire up the puddle lights and power fold on a separate switch.
I very seldomly see someone who owns an LTZ with those options looking for them.

You have the right to ask what you want but we are just giving you an idea of what they sell for in real world terms. Those mirrors might sell on eBay but you might have to list them as a set and even then you might be waiting for someone to buy them.

I'm curious as to what and where you found the parts to make your power fold work without replacing the mirror.
1baddad
Topics: 45
Years of membership: 8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Year: 2013
Variant: Texas Edition
Group Membership:
Registered users

Postby nealinator [OP] » Apr 07 2015, 1:49pm

Despite what the other posters on this thread have said, these parts are priced extremely well and are a great value. They are brand new and have multiple options that are of high cost. I am not marketing these to someone who only wants to add signals to their mirrors...these are intended for someone who has all the features and has damage or something to their current mirrors and needs a replacement at a good cost instead of paying much more from a dealer.

I was extremely perplexed that these individuals would post these comments on my thread. And then to my surprise when I went and looked at their posts, they both had sold or were selling mirrors. One of them was selling a single mirror with the dl3 option which was used and priced it at $130 plus shipping (this is the one that stated that these could be purchased all day long for $180 for a set). I did not see anyone posting on his thread that his used mirror was way overpriced and that it could be purchased all day long for $90...

The other poster stated that they could be purchased for $225 or under and also posted links. I went to each of these links and they were not compatible at all with what i have for sale. They were all used and were not at all optioned like mine are. This person also has a set for sale...go figure...and wants $225 plus shipping for the set. They are also used and the older style with the signals as individual dots and not the later style with the lines.

As I said, I am very saddened and perplexed that fellow members would treat a fairly new member to this forum in this manner. I have neither falsely represented what I have to sell nor have I priced anything unreasonable. If I were selling a New BMW and somebody slammed me for the price and said they could purchase a Used BMW with more miles and years older for much less...what purpose does that serve? I really had no intention of venting like this...but I feel very mistreated and misrepresented and have no idea why this has happened.
Original Poster
nealinator
Group Membership:
How-to Authors
TOTM Winner
Supporters
Registered users
Next

Return to Parts/Accessories For Sale or Trade