jQuery not supported.

Trade my oem 20's for your oem 18's

Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SilveradoSierra.com and it's staff members accept no liability to transactions through our site(s).

You MAY NOT post any parts or accessories for sale that is not directly related to a Silverado or Sierra truck. The listing of any parts or accessories for other than a Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra is strictly prohibited. If you think we're joking, try it. We really don’t want to see your Tahoe, S10, Sonoma, Avalanche or any other model here – just Silverado & Sierra trucks.

BEFORE Posting, make sure you read this: Classified Posting Guidelines

NOTE: Sold listings will be marked ***SOLD*** per the request of the OP and the thread will be locked. No posting will be deleted under any circumstance.

Trade my oem 20's for your oem 18's

Postby scootr68 [OP] » Jun 03 2014, 2:44am

I have a one week old new set of OEM 20" silver wheels w/ 275/55/20 Goodyear Eagle LS2's (also brand new) that I'm looking to trade for OEM 18's. Your wheels must also be immaculate and I prefer with the Bridgestone Dueler white lettered tires. Mine have the TPMS sensors in them as well so the 18's would need to have them too. Only wanting to trade because 1.) My V6 is a dog with the bigger wheels and 2.) I don't like the stiffer ride. If you're local to me... Mogadore OH 44260 and have what I'm looking for (see 3rd pic below) then shoot me a msg. Thanks all.

This is my wheels on my 2013 Silverado

This is what I'm looking for...

00t0t_4KxR8NKIahh_600x450.jpg
00t0t_4KxR8NKIahh_600x450.jpg (43.01 KiB) Viewed 873 times
Original Poster
scootr68
Topics: 2
Years of membership: 6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Year: 2013
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: Trade my oem 20's for your oem 18's

Postby bksbigdogdoug » Jun 07 2014, 7:10pm

I'm not looking to trade my 18's for your 20's, I just put new 295/65/18 tires on mine.

But I do know of a website where you can find the 18's you're looking for cheap.

http://www.oewheelsllc.com/Wheels_3/Sin ... 5NTqstOX1I

I also have a set of stock Bridgestone Dueler A/T with black letters that I pulled off my truck at 35k. Still have good tread, if you can't find anything maybe we can figure something out. Good luck with your search.

2015 Rainforest Green Metallic 2LTZ Crew Cab 4x4
bksbigdogdoug
Combustion on 8 pistons [L2]
Combustion on 8 pistons [L2]
Topics: 12
Years of membership: 5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
Year: 2015
Make/Model: ...Not an owner
Extra Info: 2018 Colorado Z71
Group Membership:
Registered users

Re: Trade my oem 20's for your oem 18's

Postby scootr68 [OP] » Jun 08 2014, 1:59am

Went one better...traded in the truck for a 14 Camaro...mid life crisis car at 45 and just divorced,lol!!!
Original Poster
scootr68
Topics: 2
Years of membership: 6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
Year: 2013
Make/Model: Chevrolet Silverado
Group Membership:
Registered users

Return to Parts/Accessories For Sale or Trade