jQuery not supported.

Want to reach a broader audience?

Facebook For Sale Page
Forum rules
Always remember this is the internet folks. People get scammed every day (although, thankfully not here). Be aware of who you are dealing with and the product you're potentially buying. A little common sense goes a long way.
SilveradoSierra.com and it's staff members accept no liability to transactions through our site(s).

You MAY NOT post any parts or accessories for sale that is not directly related to a Silverado or Sierra truck. The listing of any parts or accessories for other than a Chevrolet Silverado or GMC Sierra is strictly prohibited. If you think we're joking, try it. We really don’t want to see your Tahoe, S10, Sonoma, Avalanche or any other model here – just Silverado & Sierra trucks.

BEFORE Posting, make sure you read this: Classified Posting Guidelines

NOTE: Sold listings will be marked ***SOLD*** per the request of the OP and the thread will be locked. No posting will be deleted under any circumstance.

Want to reach a broader audience?

Postby Trumpster1 [OP] » May 15 2015, 7:21pm

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Do you want to reach a broader audience for your items for sale? Check out our new Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Silvera ... ksForSale/

It is a private group and the members are screened by the page admins. It is monitored very similar to that of this forum, but a little more loose as far as restrictions on what can be posted.

Check out the page and ask to be a member, you will get approved quickly and be permitted to post your items for sale quickly and reach a different group of people. Invite your friends and family the page as well so that we can really spread the good word.

If you have any questions about the page, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Thank you and happy selling!
T1

Traded my baby for a fuel efficient vehicle, I couldn't see using her as a road rage machine anymore. I WILL be back in the game at some point.

Contact me at: [email protected]
Original Poster
Trumpster1
Technical Director
Technical Director
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Shifting into Sixth Gear! [L3]
Topics: 175
Years of membership: 10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership10 years of membership
Year: 2014
Make/Model: GMC Sierra
Variant: All Terrain
Extra Info: 6.2L Crew Std Bed
Group Membership:
Administrators
Global moderators
Registered users

Return to Parts/Accessories For Sale or Trade